Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream

A nourishing night treatment to comfort and soothe skin. Wake up from your beauty sleep to a balanced skin tone with this Beauty Sleep Cream from PIXI. The rich nourishing treatment is fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich and helps to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin while you sleep. Formulated with 100% Natural Mango Butter and Lavender, Lemon and Bergamot Oils, the night cream calms your complexion. - E.W.

Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glacier Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Octyldodecanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT. 35 ml / 1.18 fl.oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream!
Product Highlights
“This is the perfect night cream! It is lightweight and moisturizing, plus it has a light scent that doesn't irritate my skin. Normally, night creams are too heavy for me, but I have seen a huge improvement in my skin since using this product.” in reviews
Grants Pass , OR
This product is a lot lighter than I expected, which is nice because I have an oily complexion so don't like to use heavy moisturizers. It makes my skin feel super fresh and almost tingly. The first night I used it after I used a peel, so the vitamin c in it made my skin burn a little bit. That was my bad for forgetting to check if it contained vitamin c. I've been using it for about a week now and I am noticing a small breakout happening, so I don't think this product works well for me. It is priced decently and it comes in a nice sized tube with a pump. I don't know that I would recommend this to others based on my experience. I do think that maybe the breakout is from me using it with a peel that first night, though.
Eagle, WI
This is a nice all natural skin care option. I use this after cleansing my face at night. It’s a heavy consisting which I like at night to keep my skin extra moisturizer while I sleep. I would recommend.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
Kind of a meh product if you ask me. It works ok as a nighttime moisturizer, but isn’t anything special. The pump is awful on this and makes almost impossible to get out the last of the tube. Didn’t repurchase after using the whole thing.
Clatskanie, OR
A little expensive but it is vegan, cruelty free, and natural. very effective night moisturizer. I think I like this better than Pacificas Wake Up Beautiful over night moisturizing overnight mask. Will probably buy again!
Baltimore, MD
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream uploaded by Danielle L.
If you are in the market for a night cream.... Effective yet not going to break the buck. This is it! I will say this off the back, I use this in combination with the glow serum (most nights). My skin is so hydrated and glowy in the morning, but its super lightweight. All little goes a very long way. Ive definitely noticed my skin tone evening out. The only the that drives me crazy is the tube/pump combo.
Oberlin, OH
Purchased this as a last minute grab at Target because I didn’t have time to go to Ulta or Sephora for my usual night cream. I was at first concerned by how light the cream felt on my skin. I normally like a heavier feel with my night time routine, but was pleasantly surprised by this. Pairs well with their rose hip oil, which will always be a huge favorite for me!
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Target
The only reason I took one star away is because for $24 I feel like you should get a bit more product. Besides that I really love this night cream, it's creamy and light, doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It has a nice, light lavender scent which is so lovely at night before bed. Pixi's skin care is on point.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an OK night moisturizer. Definitely provides a good bit of moisture along with some acid, but it doesn’t sink in as quickly as i would like. I always feel like it needs more time so that my face doesn’t stick to my pillowcase!!
Davenport, FL
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream uploaded by Veronica A.
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream uploaded by Veronica A.
I received this Pixie night cream as a part of a bundle and i never try any of Pixie products before, so I didn't know what to expect. To my surprise, this Beauty Sleep Cream exceed all of my expectations!!!! First of all, is made from natural ingredients, which cannot harm my face. Adittionally, smells so fresh and leaves my face looking like satin. I am in love with this. I am so happy I have the chance to try this!!
Hazard, KY
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream uploaded by Carla H.
This is a very great beauty cream. It's not sticky doesn't have a bad smell like most do. It's so soothing on the skin. I use this as my last step at night. First I use glow tonic then overnight glow serum then lastly I apply this and my skin tone as got so much better and even tho I have oily skin none of these products make my skin more oily and they sink into my skin. I highly recommend Pixi

Looking for your answer?