BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePixi
Beauty Sleep Cream - 118oz

Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz

A nourishing night treatment to comfort and soothe skin. Wake up from your beauty sleep to a balanced skin tone with this Beauty Sleep Cream from PIXI. The rich nourishing treatment is fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich and helps to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin while you sleep. Formulated with 100% Natural Mango Butter and Lavender, Lemon and Bergamot Oils, the night cream calms your complexion. - E.W.

Ingredients: Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glacier Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Potassium Hydroxide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Allantoin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Octyldodecanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT. 35 ml / 1.18 fl.oz.

Do you recommend this product as a night time cream and is it suitable for oily skin?
Start your review of Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz!
Product Highlights
This is the perfect night cream! It is lightweight and moisturizing, plus it has a light scent that doesn't irritate my skin. Normally, night creams are too heavy for me, but I have seen a huge improvement in my skin since using this product.in reviews
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Monica P.
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Monica P.
This really surprised me! This balm was super full coverage but comfortable and didn’t look too cakey. It wore amazingly throughout a full day and worked well with different powders and concealers. I am knocking off a star just because the packaging is horrible. The pump stopped working after only like 10 uses and I had to cut open the tube to get the product out. Would like to see the packaging improved as I really love this and will definitely repurchase!
Yerika  S.
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Yerika  S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this cream every night for 5 months. Its not a heavy cream but it has worked moisturizing my face. I pay close attention to product ingredients. These are pretty good. Again, non test on animals and vegan product! Good affordable price.
Lori C.
Brookfield, CT
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Lori C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this night time cream. Goes on lightweight and sheer but moisturizes and feels nourishing. Has never made my face break out. Overall, very pleased with this product and will likely buy again. Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz
Aneissa N.
San Diego, CA
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Aneissa N.
Nothing else to say but I love every Pixi product that I’ve ever bought, at this point can I just get a sponsor? Please? Lol as you can see in my photo haha Anywho, love it! Not too heavy to leave on your face and my I wake up with a refreshed hydrated face to start the day.
Vanessa S.
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Vanessa S.
This is the best night moisturizer! Makes your skin really soft and bright! Worth the price!
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Beatriz A.
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: Target
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream with Mango Butter & Chamomile. This sleep Cream is a dream leave your skin smooth, hydrated but pure Matte. If you are oily skin definitely this cream is for you too. Because the sleep cream don’t need leave spots in your pillow I high recommend Pixi Sleep Cream. Rich in vitamins A, C and E. You see the results next morning 😍
Olga T.
Love these brand love the products sometimes I mix some of my rose oil with it makes my fit my skin feels good smells good it's lightweight it has to feel greasy at all
Sarah G.
Milwaukie, OR
A little expensive but it is vegan, cruelty free, and natural. very effective night moisturizer. I think I like this better than Pacificas Wake Up Beautiful over night moisturizing overnight mask. Will probably buy again!
Veronica A.
Davenport, FL
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Veronica A.
Pixi Beauty Sleep Cream - 1.18oz uploaded by Veronica A.
I received this Pixie night cream as a part of a bundle and i never try any of Pixie products before, so I didn't know what to expect. To my surprise, this Beauty Sleep Cream exceed all of my expectations!!!! First of all, is made from natural ingredients, which cannot harm my face. Adittionally, smells so fresh and leaves my face looking like satin. I am in love with this. I am so happy I have the chance to try this!!
MacKenzie K.
Valley Park
I love this product so much! Perfect consistency! I press this into my skin! Do not rub you’ll waste product! Perfect packaging with the pump! Would definitely recommend this to anybody that has acne prone and redness! This calmed my skin down greatly