BY PIXI

Give yourself a lip-loving treat with this duo lip nourisher. The natural oils and extracts condition and protect your lips - while adding a tint of face-awakening colour with our unique lip & cheek crème (conveniently located in cap). In the tube: multi-purpose lip balm to soothe & heal dry lips. In the cap: solid lip & cheek crème for when you need a quick pick-me-up of concentrated colour. health information aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin jojoba oil is an effective natural moisturizer and environmental barrier for the skin lavender extract heals and calms skin ... see more...

Halie D.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
I have to agree with Leonnia, as a a college student, It's a little too pricey for me. But the overall quality of the product is outstanding!
Leonnia O.
Leonnia O.
I love this product! You can wear either part alone or together. They have a lot of great colors but the price knocks it down to a B in my eyes
Melosa S.
Melosa S.
London
Absolutely love this lipgloss. It isn't sticky. It lasts a fairly long time. It smells amazing and, the colour is absolutely beautiful. When it comes to expectations it met them very well. I use it quite often, as it is my favourite lipgloss and I would definitely repurchase it.