BY PIXI

Lip blush provides a matte stain of colour on lips that lasts and lasts without needing to re-apply - for a minimum of 8 hours! Perfect for days when you are on the go. This feather-light water stain provides deep colour with a unique non-drying formula - lips stay supple and hydrated. Precision felt tip gives a perfectly defined lip line with a sheer yet highly pigmented colour payoff. color is translucent and can be built up or darkened with added layers.

Brandi T.
Plano, TX
(Note: I have the color LUCK) I was really disappointed in this product for the price. $18 is not that cheap for a lip stain, and it didn't even last half an hour WITHOUT drinking/eating! I love the color and the application is easy - that's why I even give it two stars. But, I would not purchase this brand/product again based on my experience. You can buy better lip stains for a fraction of the price.
Selina S.
Pharr, TX
I love this lip color! It is my go to shade if I just want a natural color on my lips. This product does tend to dry out quickly but like Wendy B. said just flip it upside down when it's not in use so it will slow down the drying process. This looks wonderful on and for a marker lip product I don't find that it dries my lips, which is a plus!
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I can rave about this for days of how gorgeous purity is and if I was stranded this is the lip colour that I would take with me, It's drying I'm not going to lie but seriously I can't this was made for me no doubt.
Chardonnay L.
Churchton, MD
I love the color and how it settles in with the season, it is very blissful and i would recommend it to anyone. you guys should go and try. Trust me you wont regret it!The price it probably the one bid decision maker through
rylee b.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love this. The color is vibrant and stays well. Its long lasting. All the pixie products are good quality at an affordable price!
Stephanie L.
Chicago , IL
So I think this stuff is decent for lower end makeup. I honestly think there are cheaper lipsticks that are better in quality
Wendy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the color payoff. It has nice staying power and the consistency is good for a marker. I love it.......
Julie J.
Evanston, IL
I did not like this product! Very dry and drying and difficult to apply color evenly. Didn't work for me :(
Kylie C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love love love pixie products. Super gorgeous shades that last on your lips! Not too drying.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Didn't like the formula.
Mine didn't blend out at all
I don't get the concept