BY PIXI

Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Ughh.. It only comes in 3 shades. So I purchased the lightest one since the middle one was CLEARLY too dark for me. I tested it out on my hand and if felt pretty nice and smooth (not the best to test on hand). So i brought it home and was excited to get right to testing it out.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
I like the cream to powder this foundation gives but it can feel a bit greasy. It can accentuate pores so you definitely need a primer with it.
Stephanie  K.
Stephanie K.
Ruskin, FL
Its an amazing product. My favorite thing about it is how effortlessy it glides on to your skin. I highly recommend it.
Jaiden  S.
Jaiden S.
Simi Valley, CA
Very creamy but doesn't stay on all day I found myself reapplying it but I loved the way it went on and would use it again
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
queda perfecto para todo tipo de piel por que hay diferentes tonos ademas la marca me parecio muy buena y me facino la recomiendo
Christina L.
Christina L.
Los angeles, Ca
Smooth on skin love this product on my pale fair skin it evan outhe my skin tone and make my skin look flawless