Pixi
Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki - Summertime - 036 oz by Beauty

Pixi Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki - Summertime - 0.36 oz by Pixi Beauty

What it is formulated to do: This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals. Beneficial ingredients and what they...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pixi Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki - Summertime - 0.36 oz by Pixi Beauty!
Bonnie G.
Elsie, MI
This is a beautiful bronzer. It's the perfect warm shade with some shimmer and really gives your forehead, cheeks and temples a summery bronzed glow. I will buy this again and again.
Christine L.
Beltsville, MD
I use this bronzer and brush literally every day. It is subtle but enough to get a light contour. I remember it had a slight tropical smell at first but I have almost finished it so there's no scent left. Only complaint is I don't love the screwcap lid.
Dyana R.
Pixi Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki - Summertime - 0.36 oz by Pixi Beauty uploaded by Dyana R.
Love, love, love, love this product and brand! To the point I have to by this from England and with shipping it’s about $40-50 Canadian since the bronzers are not sold in stores here!

Looking for your answer?