BY PIXI

Silky, perfectly-pigmented bronzer that perks up skintone while looking natural + super soft kabuki for easy application. This deluxe bronzing powder gives your complexion the warmth and luminosity of naturally sunkissed skin. Hydrating, silky-smooth & long-wearing, it also protects against free radicals & Kabuki brush included.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). 10.21 g / 0.36oz

Pixi Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki
  • "perfect bronzer for fair skin. blends well and has a light shimmer so perfect as a highlighter." in 19 reviews
  • "i got a pixi bronzer in a subscription box and really liked it. the tone was good and it had a nice sheen but wasn't sparkly or glittery and wasn't flat matte either. i love the cute and compact packaging. the price is reasonable, too. i would consider repurchasing. the only con is that the powder sort of bubbled up pretty quickly. that made me a little concerned but i couldn't otherwise see any signs that the product was bad/expired. i've heard youtubers mention this too. maybe it's something with their formula but it would be great if they could fix that." in 8 reviews
Kristie A.
This is another one of Pixi Beauty's amazing products. Pixi Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki gives my skin a natural sun-kissed glow that last all day. It's doesn't make my skin look dry and cakey like a lot of powders do.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Summertime more...
I got a deluxe sample of this in a subscription bag over a year ago. I have since used it all up,but I really liked it! It was a tad dark for me,so I could only use it in the summer months,but the powder was pretty soft and easy to use. I wouldn't recommend it for contour,because it did have some shimmer in it,but I liked it as a bronzer. I also would sometimes use it as an eyeshadow,and it worked okay for that as well! I believe you can find the Pixi brand at most Targets if you want to check it out sometime!
Courtney T.
Review for: Summertime more...
I love this bronzer. The shade “subtly suntouched” is so gorgeous. It’s the perfect blushing bronzer shade. I can use this as an all-over cheek color if I’m in a rush and don’t have time to separately use both blush and bronzer. I also like using this as a nude blush. It looks so natural on the skin and has a gorgeous luminosity to it. Would highly recommend.
Kristi T.
Spring, TX
THE BEST! Hidden drugstore gem. At first look you may think this is super glittery but not on the skin. It gives the most natural summer glow! This is pricey for the drugstore but every bit worth it!
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Summertime more...
I’ve used a few other bronzers and I really like this one best. It’s a nice neutral tone so it’s not too orange or ashy. It lasts most of the day on me and isn’t patchy at all. Very easy to blend.
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I received a deluxe sample of their “summertime” bronzer and it is literally the best bronzer for the summer time! This creates the perfect sun kissed look and last all day. I wore it just about everyday last summer. Pixi Beauty Bronzer + Kabuki
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Just recently my sister gave me this bronzer, and I love it, so pretty and natural looking. I have pale skin and you can easily build this up. It doesn't not leave your Dave shimmery and it's very easy to build up. Would definitely recommend. Pixie brand I usually get at Target.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
I have this bronzer in summertime I love it and hate it all at the same time I love the formula and pigmantion bit I have that it has a lot of sparkles of you don't mind that than I would recommend this product
Ashley C.
Review for: Summertime more...
I am not a fan of this bronzer. The formula is strange, it’s not very pigmented and the color is a little too red and shimmery for me to use as a bronzer. It seems to just disappear when I blend it.
Francisca M.
I have the shade Summertime and it is so beautiful. The Product will last you so long, I’ve been using mine for over a year and i barely hit pan, plus the color is still pretty and good.
Leti E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I'm new at the bronzer thing. I need something very bendable and natural looking. Is this the product for me?
Kristine s.
I would LOVE to try this! Are there many different shades?
Tania G.
Cicero, IL
I'm curious to know if this bronzer has a orange tone to it? I wish I could search on in the store.
Alecia K.
La Mirada
This any good? Glowy or matte?
Khyati D.
Any idea where can I buy this product locally? I couldn't find this at the drugstore.

Amazon