Pixi Beauty Blush uploaded by Amelia Q.
2 colors available

BY PIXI

Super-silky, youth-enhancing powder blush infused with skin-loving ingredients. With added cheekbone-sculpting and moisture-trapping ingredients, this cashmere-silky treatment powder works to nourish skin while providing lush colour. We also infused it with rosehip extract for a vitamin boost & honeysuckle flower extract for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Mineral pigments provide soft, sheer shades and a long-lasting & natural-looking finish. Talc free. Paraben free. Fragrance free. health information honeysuckle flower extract provides anti-inflammatory properties rosehip extract hydrates skin ... see more...

• What's the pigmentation like on this? Every time I'm at target I'm ...1 Answers
  • Do you like this blush? yes or no and why!2 Answers
  • How much is this blush? 1 Answers
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
LOVE this blush.
I usually go for really bright blushes.
However this blush is very soft and natural which I actually really liked.
It fit perfectly with my other favs for my natural make up days.
Im a PIXI GIRL.
I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Review for: 1 Healthiest Honey
Awesome cheap blush that you can find in many local stores (always see this brand in target) and has beautiful pigment.I love that it is paraben free and fragrance free, especially for my sensitive skin type!
amy s.
amy s.
Review for: 3 Perkiest Pink
I really like the color. I will say it doesn't have the staying power as other drugstore blushes I have used but the pigmentation and the formula is fantastic.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Review for: 3 Perkiest Pink
This is great pink its like a rosey pink its super soft and natural pink. It's will super natural if you don't put to much.
Mayra  O.
Mayra O.
Review for: 3 Perkiest Pink
This is such a soft pink blush and looks amazing on fair skin. It lasted me all day long.
Patty G.
Patty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like my pixi blush. It's such a beautiful color. The only thing I didn't care for is that it looks as if it has some glitter. Other then that i really love the color and the texture
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I don't like blush very much, but I like this one. It gives my skin a natural flush that I love
bayley t.
bayley t.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: 3 Perkiest Pink
LOVE Pixi products! The pigment in this blush is so great, definitely worth the money. Such a natural color.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Review for: 1 Healthiest Honey
This was my first Pixi product I ever owned and it made me a lover of this brand. I love how it gkes on easily and last all day. I am anxious to try other colors!!!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Review for: 1 Healthiest Honey
I love this blush so much. The pigment and color are stunning. Mine actually broke and I did the rubbing alcohol trick to fix it because I love it so much!
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Do you like this blush? yes or no and why!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
What's the pigmentation like on this? Every time I'm at target I'm tempted to pick up a products
Christine G.
Christine G.
Charlotte, NC
How much is this blush?
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a light color or does it offer deep color payoff?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lacey, WA
Been wanting try this is it worth purchasing?