BY PIXI

Multi-purpose powder palette for a sophisticated sheen on eyes, cheeks, face, or body. Five shades are blended together for the perfect boost to dull skin providing a radiant effect. Applies effortlessly while brightening cheeks, eyes and body with a hint of natural colour & light. Coated pigments reflect light for a youthful radiance & make you look like you're glowing from within.

Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
I use the lightest one as a highlighter from time to time when I want some extra sparkle! Not really liking it to much as a blush since the pink in this is hard to see on my complexion. Blends very well!
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
I was given this from Ipsy Glam bag. I just don't use it much. It has a good texture, but there are other products out there.
Kacy P.
Waukesha, WI
Pixi as always is a little over priced for their products. I too would recommend it for a highlighter rather than a blush.
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
High quality drug store product. Not sure if this is the exact shade I have, but I've always liked their bronzers.
Beatrice C.
Saskatoon, SK
Not my favorite highlighter and it does have some fall outs. Also it's a bit too sparkly for my taste. It's expensive but I got mine on sale. I don't find that I reach out for it as much as some of my other highlighters.