BY PIXI #33 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Pixi has anyone tried these pixi products? I just bought them at ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Pixi cosmetics? I've heard great things about th...2 Answers
  • What is one Pixi product that you swear by?3 Answers
Pixi
  • "I have their tinted brilliance balm in pretty pink, its kind of a hot pink colour so I do have to tone it down with another darker lip balm." in 7 reviews
  • "I had always noticed Pixi products when shopping at Target but never tried anything until I received a primer in my Ipsy bag." in 5 reviews
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just tried recently heard about this brand due to my Birchbox and ipsy subscriptions. I received a pixi by pretra tinted lipgloss and a beach rose blush as well this month and I will definitely be purchasing more of their products in the future! I was very satisfied with the packaging and quality of both products and can’t wait to try more from them!!
Helen J.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bronzer I got is really good for darkening up my makeup and I love it, I also love the eye-shadow palette that I got from them it really helps me create a natural to smokey eye look. Both of them were a pretty affordable price and are able to help me create a nice makeup look
AnnieđŸ»đŸ’• R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So today I got a small Pixi Best of Brights skin care set at Target. I came home showered, because it's hot in Texas and I got very sticky and smelly; I washed my face with my new 3-piece set (cleanser, tonic and mud mask) and fell in love instantly with the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser. It doesn't foam or lather much while you're cleansing your face but I can tell it is actually cleansing my face. It has a light scent to it that I can't quite pinpoint but it doesn't bother me. It doesn't strip the skin either which is great because I have dry sensitive skin. The real hero of this set is the Pixi Glow Tonic! Believe me the hype is so real!!!! This product instantly got rid of the whiteheads that had been collecting on my nose as soon as I swiped the cotton pad over it while drenched with the glow tonic I saw the texture disappear from my nose. For weeks I've used charcoal masks and exfoliaters to get rid of the texture on my nose but nothing was working for me. If you want to try anything from Pixi. I strongly suggest the Glow Tonic.

The Glow Mud Mask feels great on the skin it's not tightening feeling while it's on it feels comfortable. It's easy to remove and doesn't leave the skin feeling tight. After removing with water my skin was feeling very fresh and cooling. And I could tell my pores looked deeply cleansed.

Of course I need to use these products for a couple of weeks to see major results but so far after my first try I'm in love.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my recent Birchbox of lip gloss. I was pleasantly surprised. I had never heard of this brand but I am in love. I am already shopping on their website as we speak. If you haven’t tried out any products fr this brand you definitely should.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup and beauty products for younger women in their 20's or under in my opinion. They have some really great pigmented shades. The price and quality are good too.
Janelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand! I have a handful of pixi products I use every day, they're my ride or die and I swear by them. I have oily and acne prone skin and their facial mists are my saving grace, they leave my skin refreshed and they're nondrying.
Nekah
I absolutely love this brand to pieces and these are two of my favorite products. It's there strobe and sculpt brush and palate. At target the palate is 20$ and the brush is only 14. They are both perfect for any age and are very nice quality. The palate comes with six shades 3 highlights and 3 bronzers. The brush brush also has 2 ends one for highlighting and one for bronzer. There perfect for any day and any age. I love these products so much and would recommend them to anyone.
Merissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser which I purchased from Target and I am loving it so far. I paid about $18 for it which isn't bad for me because that's usually what I spend on facial cleansers. I was in need of a cleanser that helps fade dark marks and the 5% glycolic acid found inside of this product is really helping me with that. At first I did not feel like my skin was being thoroughly cleansed with this product so I do use micellar water first before washing my face with the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser and that does the trick. My skin is smooth and much brighter and the dark marks are really clearing up. I will continue to purchase this product and I will recommend to others suffering from hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone.
Taylor L.
Hamlin, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brand blush in my ipsy bag this month and I love it! It goes on so smooth and weightless. I love the shade. I will definitely buy more when I run out.
Heidy M.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Pixi Glow Tonic is fantastic. It makes my skin feel very refreshed and glowy. I started using this last year and when I ran out of it, I can see the difference. I am on my 5th bottle now. Two of them I purchased from target but learned than if you buy the larger bottle, which is only available in pixibeauty.com, you get more much more for your money! The large bottle contains 2.5 amount of product (250ml vs 100ml) for a bit less than double the price ( $29 vs $15). Customer service was fantastic as well. The last bottle I purchased seemed a bit off. It smelled as if it was starting to turn into vinegar and had some particles on it. I called to confirm it was OK and the lady I spoke of was very honest with me and recommended me to send an email to get my product exchanged. I got my replacement in two days. In other words, not only you would get a fantastic product but you also get phenomenal customer service.
Bri N.
Gulfport, MS
Is pixie sold in drug stores? Like Walmart and target?
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pixi has anyone tried these pixi products? I just bought them at target and wanted to hear what everyone else has to say about them before I actually try them
Leila H.
Cardiff, Cardiff
I'm hearing a lot about this brand lately, isit any good?
MarĂ­a A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite product?
Ivanna Jane T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is one Pixi product that you swear by?