BY PIXI #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Pixi has anyone tried these pixi products? I just bought them at ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Pixi cosmetics? I've heard great things about th...2 Answers
  • What is one Pixi product that you swear by?3 Answers
Pixi
  • "I have their tinted brilliance balm in pretty pink, its kind of a hot pink colour so I do have to tone it down with another darker lip balm." in 7 reviews
  • "I had always noticed Pixi products when shopping at Target but never tried anything until I received a primer in my Ipsy bag." in 5 reviews
Swaja K.
Swaja K.
I just recently began using this brand about 2 months ago. I love it because it caters to my sensitive skin.

Here's my review about the Hydrating Milky Mist:

"If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This hydrating milky mist has been a godsend for me. It's so lightweight, yet so heavy duty. I have combination oily/dry skin, which means that at any given point in time, my skin could change its mind and revert to oily or dry (as it pleases). I still haven't figured out what triggers it.

That aside, I started using this mist mostly as something I put on right after I washed my face before I went to bed. After a while, I started to use it as a primer for my make-up. I got so hooked onto it that I can't start my day without it. Turns out, my skin just needed some extra moisturized love. Now I put it on before and after my make-up and also right after I wash my face. An added plus is that it smells amazing!

When you first look at it, you think "this is way too pricey for 80ml of some weird milky mist." But you're so wrong! It's what I thought before I bought it, but I decided to give it a dry. I've had it for a few weeks and I use it every single day. I still haven't made a dent in it. I've maybe used 1/8 of the bottle, which I think is a great price considering all of it's positive characteristics.

Give it a try...you won't regret it!"

Honest review: 1000/10. Really great for sensitive, dry skin, especially in the winter.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
I've struggled with acne ever since I reached my late teens and early twenties. Since I have combination skin I had to be very careful with the products I used to treat my acne. They would either make me break out or over dry my skin. I've been using Pixi's glow tonic for over two years now and I am in love with the stuff. I hardly break out anymore, only during my time of the month. When the little suckers do show up the glow tonic helps me keep things under control (Of course I've also stopped consuming dairy products and that has helped greatly too.)

What I love about this product is that it doesn't have an overpowering smell, which is a plus in my book, and my skin feels clean and refreshed after I use it. I have the tonic as part of my morning routine, in combination with other products, and my skin has never looked better. I feel so happy when I'm complimented on my skin given that my fiends notice the difference. Do yourself a favor and try this out 10/10 would recommend
Christina D.
Christina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far every product I've used has exceeded my expectation! I am in love with the way they have worked on my skin. I wish they expanded their availability since it is only at Target and stuff is always out of stock, inconvenient for me because I'm not going to travel to every Target to find product. I think the price point is a little expensive at times but I can't deny the quality so it keeps me buying. I don't know if store bought products are part of rewards thing they started online. It's been awhile since I've checked emails or looked online. Love the packaging as well. I wish they made BIGGER sizes available, preferably wish their toners came in the same size as the Dickinson Witch Hazel.
Beth s.
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Pixi Glow Peel Pads are a staple in my skin care routine. I love that they have 20% glycolic acid and rose water. The glycolic helps my pores stay clean and clear. When I first began using them I only used them every other night to avoid any irritation now I can use them nightly and I don't rinse with water which is suggested on the directions. I previously read someone saying they didn't feel the pads had enough solution on them but keep the lid on tight and store them upside down so the product seeps into the pad I'm using each night. I will continue to repurchase this product as long as I continue to see results.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Those who know PIxi beauty know to look for the light green packaging!

I have a Pixi bronzer, eyeshadow trio, eye liners and the MECCA - Glow tonic -!

The Glow Tonic is a great exfoliator and I apply it every night before I put on my moisturizer. It gives me a radiance that helps to combat winter skin.

Pixi beauty cruelty-free,and eco-friendly which is a huge selling point to me.

It's also an easily accessible brand, found in most dairy retailers like Target. T

I think the price point is a a bit above the 'drugstore' brand, but for the quality and beauty consciousness factor- the trade off is worth it!
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
If you frequent target often then you must have noticed this cute brand. Their packaging is absolutely adorable which is what attracted me to this brand in the first place . I have tried out their skin glow tonic which has been highly recommended by most beauty bloggers. They also make really good beauty oils and mist. I didn't really care for their lip liners. I love picking out something new to try from this brand whenever I visit target. I love that they use natural ingredients. I highly recommend this brand
Mireyaa Y.
Mireyaa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been on my radar for several months and I a few days ago I took the plunge and picked up a bottle. So far so good this has been great at clearing my enlarged pores but have yet to see the "glow" within my skin. I use it AM/PM and it has not caused me any irritation with my aging oily/combo skin. My only complaint is the fragrance. Though it doesn't linger for long it is a bit off putting initially. Hopefully I'll grow use it because so far I'm really appreciate the results thus far.
member-5fe009606
member-5fe009606
I'm a new lover of this Pixi by Petra product line! All
of the skincare, makeup, and nail products are on point!! They just make a natural make up look possible! You can order online, purchase in Target, and or visit a flagship store is located locally! Product quality is flawless! I have yet to find a product I don't like from this line! They list ALL ingredients of each product and the variety for a natural glow blows other selections out of the water!!
Kymberly B.
Kymberly B.
Holiday
PIXI Flawless Beauty Fluid is one of my favorite products ever ! I use the Nude color during the winter, and warm during the summer months to add a bit more bronze to my skin. Love love love, at my age (59) and being told "you are so lucky you still have that youthful glow to your skin...hate to give my secret away, but I always do. Why not share your favorite beauty tips :) And this product lasts forever you need such a small amount...did I say Luv it !
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw it was on sale at Target, so I thought I'd try it out.... although I haven't quite gotten the hang of using the smudger, the 3-in-1 feature is nice. Also, there is nothing to sharpen, (just twist the 'liner' out when using and then twist back down when done) - so truly convenient packaging! I got the 'Smokey Olive' color and absolutely love it. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or wear off, yet also easily comes off when removing make-up.
Bri N.
Bri N.
Gulfport, MS
Is pixie sold in drug stores? Like Walmart and target?
Leila H.
Leila H.
Cardiff, Cardiff
I'm hearing a lot about this brand lately, isit any good?
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Ramona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pixi has anyone tried these pixi products? I just bought them at target and wanted to hear what everyone else has to say about them before I actually try them
María A.
María A.
Largo, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite product?
Ivanna Jane T.
Ivanna Jane T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is one Pixi product that you swear by?