BY PIXELBERRY STUDIOS

5/5 "Out of all the iPhone games I've played, High School Story is easily the one with the most heart." - K. Alpert 5/5 "I'm way past my high school years... but this game is hands down one of the best games I have ever played." - Kaytumbear99 LIVE HIGH SCHOOL YOUR WAY! Play High School Story and create the school of your dreams, filled with all your friends. Throw parties, go on dates, and recruit jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, and MANY MORE classmates to unlock their stories! Plan a surprise party, go on a wild beach trip, take your team to the next level, and discover hundreds of other adventures! - THROW PARTIES to unlock over 30 characters! - DATE your crush and play matchmaker for everyone at your school! - BATTLE a rival high school in an evolving story, including a showdown at the Homecoming game, a science fair, a prank war, and more! - PUT YOUR FRIENDS in the game and join them on adventures, dates, and parties! - MAKE NEW FRIENDS and play their stories! - BUILD your dream school and decorate it with everything from a half-pipe to a box of puppies! - CUSTOMIZE your look and choose your clique! - ENJOY tons of free updates coming soon, including more characters, more stories, and more romance! Please note that High School Story is completely free to play, but you can purchase some game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. ----------------------------------------------- To our players:  Thank you for your passion.  Pixelberry is a firm believer that games can make a difference.  And you’ve proven they can.   When we partnered with The Cybersmile Foundation, a cyberbullying non-profit, you responded with great enthusiasm.  Together, we’ve done some amazing things. * Over 2 million players have learned more about cyberbullying. * Over $200,000 has been donated by Pixelberry to Cybersmile. * And every week over 100 new players reach out to Cybersmile, often for help with bullying. Thank you!  We really, sincerely appreciate what we’ve done together. - The Pixelberry Team ----------------------------------------------- Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at: http://highschoolstory.com/terms-of-service/ Collection and use of your data are subject to the Privacy Policy available at: http://highschoolstory.com/privacy-policy/ Get the game now to join in the fun! Chat with us: facebook.com/HSSgame Follow us: twitter.com/HSSGame see more...

Shuo Y.
Richmond, TX
This is like building your own high school. This game is for free,but there's in app purchase if you want to buy rings and coins. What's different from other is you can customize your student and your character. I give 4 stars because I hate when you start a quest. There will be a long conversation between students. That's why I don't play it anymore. It's still a pretty fun game.
Sabrina B.
I love this game! A game titled "High School Story" seems cheesy and lame but Pixelberry Studios does a great job of bringing the fun and drama of high school together in an app. The characters are diverse and the quests are meaningful, oftentimes involving real-life issues. A whole section of the game is devoted to teaching SAT vocabulary words while providing in-game rewards for getting questions right. A survey section allows players to see what other people think of certain topics and can even inform people about what is going on in the world. I have played this game for two years now and I adore it!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This interactive game is so fun and cute! You build the high school of your dreams, creating characters and following along quests of all sorts! You choose who to date and how they dress/look meeting unique characters in the game! This game kills A LOT of time i love it and recommend to everyone who wants to do high school their way in this little cute game!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
This is an awesome game to play! I love all the characters and the storyline, I have played this game for almost three years now. It's easy, fun, and great for ages 13 and up. It teaches great lessons about high school and friends.
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
I used to play this game a lot. I got very far in the game, and then the missions took a very long time and the number of times I had to look at the app per day decreased. Eventually, because of this, I stopped playing the game. I only recently uninstalled. I enjoyed this game while it lasted.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this game. I thought this game was going to be cheesy and stupid. My sister and I were both wrong. This is actually really fun to play. I've had no problem with the app crashing on me. Check this game out!
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I used to play this all the time. I loved making the characters look like people who were in my school. It was so funny making them days the people I wanted and shipping them basically. But really great app!
Booneville, KY
I love this game. It is an easy and fun break from the day. It doesn't take long to check the game and move on it your quests, to build building, and to recruit friends. I love the graphics and the story line. The quests are thought out and I love the details!
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I love this game. It's really fun and the different kinds of students you can have are super cute. I like all the different personalities and clothing options as well! Can't wait for more.
Cristina S.
San Antonio, TX
It's a good app, but if you don't put money into the game it becomes slow. The whole trauma is better for a younger audience
Booneville, KY
Who is your favorite character or favorite character type?
Booneville, KY
What has been your favorite quest?