PITT Faber-Castell Artist Pens (Set of 4)

by Pitt

PITT1012: Features: -Set includes 4 pens in S, F, M, B size. -Suitable for sketches, studies and ink drawings. -Has a long life and is easy to use. -Drawing ink is extremely fade-resistant and waterproof. Product Type: -Markers. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -0.4 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -2.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -0.25 Pounds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PITT Faber-Castell Artist Pens (Set of 4)!
3 years agoFort wayne, IN
These are my favorite pens for sketching or even drawing! I would choose these over microns. the have a deeper black than micron, which for me is better! you won't regret buying these!
4 years ago
My favorite pens for art journaling! Perfect lines, does not bleed through and glides on smoothly. Love these!
3 years ago
PITT Faber-Castell Artist Pens (Set of 4) uploaded by Ariel M.
Great pens that don't bleed. I've been doing hand lettering lately and these are perfect.