Add a Photo

By PITCH PERFECT
#22 in Movies
Arriving at her new college, Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together. When Beca leads this a cappella singing group out of their traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of college music competitions.
Photos (6)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Monroe, CT

I am absolutely in love with this movie. Pitch Perfect is one of those movies you can see over and over again and still love. I've seen Pitch Perfect probably two dozen times and can recite many of the funny scenes and lines (my friends hear me say "hands in aca-bitches" at least once a day). The movie is downright hilarious with funny characters, creative lines, and relate-able yet comical story lines about college. The music is fantastic, so good that I even purchased the soundtrack. Pitch Perfect still gets me laughing just as hard as I did the first time I saw it. Pitch Perfect is addicting and fantastic. I highly recommend it.
Erica S.
Erica S.

This movie is A'CA'AWESOME! epic movie! "Nothing makes a women feel more like a girl than man who sings like a boy." haha ...
Fat amy, "the MENstrils," a capella sock puppets, bumper, The Breakfast Club references & an amazing talented cast with unforgettable popular songs that we all already know& love and probably belt at the top of our lungs in the shower. I can't get enough. I'm going to watch it now again lol. GO BELLAS!
Kara E.
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA

This film will never be considered "great" cinema, but it's sure fun to watch. In the industry, these are called "popcorn films," with good reason. Lots of really, really good music by a talented cast, and a bit of a love story as well. Suspend your disbelief, get some snacks together, and have a great evening. Heck, the "cups" number is worth the price of admission! And Fat Amy? You gotta love her.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I actually enjoyed watching Pitch Perfect. I haven't got the chance to watch Pitch Perfect 2 yet. Rebel Wilson is so funny in this movie. The things that I have seen her in that she was funny in them. But this is a very funny movie and I definitely would recommend this movie and the second one even though I have not seen it yet. I know it will be good to from what I have gathered from the previews.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA

I feel like most people will be opposed to watching an A Capella movie because they might assume it is a musical but boy could this movie be any further from a musical! This movie is incredible! I happen to love A Capella but the plot of the movie makes it even better! This is a great movie and I definitely advise watching the second one! I also can't wait for the third one to come out!!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE

This movie isn't just your basic musical! There is a great storyline, great music and the cast is great! I love watching this and just singing along to the songs. Theres some good comedy thru out it as well. Fat Amy (Patricia) I would have to say is my favorite character! She keeps the movie funny! Once youve seen this, check out the sequel as well! RECOMMEND!!
Claire P.
Claire P.

I'll admit, when I first watched this movie I thought it was overhyped, and maybe it was at the time. But I watched it multiple times when at parties and friends houses, and I grew to love it. I often have to watch things a couple times to see what I missed the first time, and I think I definitely missed all the funny parts cause it's hilarious!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Wasn't impressed with the quality of this movie "Pitch Perfect", well at least this first one. The movie seemed slightly tasteless and unbelievably "over-reacting" in some scenes. The actors were not all that funny and the dialogue seemed like perhaps, run on sentences to fill a time frame. I hated this movie, loved the second movie.
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI

This is a good funny movie to watch with the girls, or a night out. It was really funny, and one of those movies you can watch over and over again also. My favorite actress is rebel Wilson, shes great and so hilarious. I don't think its for kids really, they do have language in it but overall its a good movie.
yaneli r.
yaneli r.

This movie is one of a kind,the plot is well thought of. This movie is very,very funny and the songs that they sing/ perform are mostly covers of other songs but they are still worth hearing. Fat Amy was definitely my favorite character, I would recommend this movie to people who are looking for a good laugh.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl

I'm not a big fan of teenie bopper movie, but is this one worth watching?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL

Which ones your favorite, the first Pitch Perfect or the second one?
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
co

Does actually anyone ♥/ like this movie??
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH

Who is your favorite character?
lorena m.