Pitch Perfect  uploaded by Alyssa K.Pitch Perfect  uploaded by Paula Z.Pitch Perfect  uploaded by Elaina I L.See all 6 photos

BY PITCH PERFECT #13 in Movies

Arriving at her new college, Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together. When Beca leads this a cappella singing group out of their traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of college music competitions. see more...

• Does actually anyone ♥/ like this mov...A better question to ask is if... 21 Answers
  • What is your favorite soundtrack from...Mine definitely has to be the ... 2 Answers
  • Who was surprised when Fat Amy was ac...I didn't expect it at all! 6 Answers
Photos (6)
  • "this movie was epic not only does it have an epic soundtrack with all of the most amazing song it is so funny I mean it has a character name fat Amy her name is not fat Amy she gave herself that mean so no one could make fun of her epic movie I believe you should watch it you would sing your heart out and at the same time you will laugh and enjoy yourself throughout the whole movie" in 21 reviews
  • "Not my favorite movie at all which is sad because the cast has so many characters and actors in this that could've been phenomenal and great, they just rely on stereotyping and making unnecessary comments to get reactions out of people. " in 16 reviews
  • "Hysterical movie, really original plot and actors, and you can watch it so many times and still laugh every single time." in 12 reviews
  • "I hate musicals usually and this is a modern play on one.. cant wait for the second one to come out!" in 10 reviews
  • "Was never really a big fan of singing movies since I was young and watched high school musical, but with this one, I couldn't help but sing along." in 9 reviews
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Monroe, CT
I am absolutely in love with this movie. Pitch Perfect is one of those movies you can see over and over again and still love. I've seen Pitch Perfect probably two dozen times and can recite many of the funny scenes and lines (my friends hear me say "hands in aca-bitches" at least once a day). The movie is downright hilarious with funny characters, creative lines, and relate-able yet comical story lines about college. The music is fantastic, so good that I even purchased the soundtrack. Pitch Perfect still gets me laughing just as hard as I did the first time I saw it. Pitch Perfect is addicting and fantastic. I highly recommend it.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Pop Culture Expert
I actually enjoyed watching Pitch Perfect. I haven't got the chance to watch Pitch Perfect 2 yet. Rebel Wilson is so funny in this movie. The things that I have seen her in that she was funny in them. But this is a very funny movie and I definitely would recommend this movie and the second one even though I have not seen it yet. I know it will be good to from what I have gathered from the previews.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Pop Culture Expert
This movie isn't just your basic musical! There is a great storyline, great music and the cast is great! I love watching this and just singing along to the songs. Theres some good comedy thru out it as well. Fat Amy (Patricia) I would have to say is my favorite character! She keeps the movie funny! Once youve seen this, check out the sequel as well! RECOMMEND!!
Claire P.
Claire P.
Pop Culture Expert
I'll admit, when I first watched this movie I thought it was overhyped, and maybe it was at the time. But I watched it multiple times when at parties and friends houses, and I grew to love it. I often have to watch things a couple times to see what I missed the first time, and I think I definitely missed all the funny parts cause it's hilarious!
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert
This is a good funny movie to watch with the girls, or a night out. It was really funny, and one of those movies you can watch over and over again also. My favorite actress is rebel Wilson, shes great and so hilarious. I don't think its for kids really, they do have language in it but overall its a good movie.
yaneli r.
yaneli r.
This movie is one of a kind,the plot is well thought of. This movie is very,very funny and the songs that they sing/ perform are mostly covers of other songs but they are still worth hearing. Fat Amy was definitely my favorite character, I would recommend this movie to people who are looking for a good laugh.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Algonquin, IL
The music within the song is absolutely phenomenal. I enjoy the reality yet very much stereotypical college life within this movie. The added humor also gives it a nice kick that is absolutely perfect. All the characters are each so unique and different that it makes the plot more enjoyable to watch.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is pretty good, it's a bit overrated but still enjoyable! The singing is epic, and there are some hilarious parts in the show but some of it gets taken a bit too far. I know not everyone has the same humor, but like I said; it's still fun to watch and sing along with! I loved the singing!
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Ummm I'm not sure if I watched this movie with a different set of eyes because I was bored af watching this movie. I wasn't moved like everyone else. Idk if it was from all the hype that it was receiving before us normal people got to see it. Didn't like 1 and didn't like 2. I just didn't get it.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Pretty decent movie but the original seemed low budget compared to the second. The second is my preferred of the two. The soundtrack was semi-decent as well. Needless to say, they stepped it up several notches before the next movie. This is the only reason I go back to the first one on occasion.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Pop Culture Expert
I'm not a big fan of teenie bopper movie, but is this one worth watching?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Which ones your favorite, the first Pitch Perfect or the second one?
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
co
Does actually anyone ♥/ like this movie??
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
lorena m.