4.78 / 5 based on 816 Reviews
Arriving at her new college, Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together. When Beca leads this a cappella singing group out of their traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of college music competitions. see more...
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
- "this movie was epic not only does it have an epic soundtrack with all of the most amazing song it is so funny I mean it has a character name fat Amy her name is not fat Amy she gave herself that mean so no one could make fun of her epic movie I believe you should watch it you would sing your heart out and at the same time you will laugh and enjoy yourself throughout the whole movie" in 21 reviews
- "Not my favorite movie at all which is sad because the cast has so many characters and actors in this that could've been phenomenal and great, they just rely on stereotyping and making unnecessary comments to get reactions out of people. " in 16 reviews
- "Hysterical movie, really original plot and actors, and you can watch it so many times and still laugh every single time." in 12 reviews
- "I hate musicals usually and this is a modern play on one.. cant wait for the second one to come out!" in 10 reviews
- "The story line is well thought out and interesting enough to allow you to watch the movie again and again without it getting boring." in 9 reviews
I’ve always been into music.. so when this movie was released I knew I had to see it! I’m so glad I did! Not only is it funny, but the music is amazing! I love all of the actors they put into this film. The singing is spectacular! I’ve watched it on repeat over and over again. I can’t wait for the new one to come out! Fat Amy is my soul sister!
This was one of the most iconic movies to be released while I was in highschool. And i vividly remember having the soundtrack blasting on the stereo for MONTHS. Each of the songs just as addictive as the one previous. Its a funny movie with great charaters, and music to boot
You'll be quoting this movie for years after your first watch. Your classic music movie plot fully of witty one liners that will keep you coming back for more. The music is great and original. If you're in the mood for a feel good movie, look no further.
I didn’t like this movie or the other pitch perfects. I don’t like a lot of singing and this is all this is. I can barely make it the whole way through without wanting to turn it off. I don’t like this movie and I won’t watch it agains
This movie was so good. It’s definitely one of my favorites! It’s so funny, has great actors and actresses and is so entertaining. My favorite scene is the riff off in the empty pool but the movie as a whole is a must watch!
Absolutely one of my favorite movies! Rebel Wilson absolutely makes this movie so funny! She's on point and sarcastic but it's so hiliarous! The songs were great to see performed and the who cast was amazing! I would recommend this to anyone!
Pitch perfect got me into the acapella music trend. Pentatonix are amazing. Just the whole story of this movie is amazing. Funny, dramatic, romance. All around amazing
Pitch Perfect is silly, funny, and full of good music. I bought in on DVD, I liked it so much! It's a good movie to put in when you're in the mood for something light, and definitely a good movie for when you're in the mood to dance around in your PJs.
Another guilty pleasure perfect for a girls night with some wine and snacks! Hilarious, keeps you laughing, and still has a great plot of an acapella group trying to win nationals. Seriously a must watch even just for Fat Amy! Hilarious and worth the time to watch.
Awesome funny movie. Love Rebel Wilson and Anna Kendrick and Skyler Astin and think it's a great college flick with a good mix of jokes for adults and teenagers. I love watching it when it's on tv and it's definitely the best one of the series :)
Q & A
I'm not a big fan of teenie bopper movie, but is this one worth watching?
Which ones your favorite, the first Pitch Perfect or the second one?
Does actually anyone ♥/ like this movie??
Who is your favorite character?
I freaking love this movie! anyone else sing along like I do :) ? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos