BY PITCH PERFECT #16 in Movies

Arriving at her new college, Beca (Anna Kendrick) finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together. When Beca leads this a cappella singing group out of their traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mash-ups, they fight to climb their way to the top of college music competitions. see more...

• Who's your favourite2 Answers
  • What is your favorite soundtrack from the movie?3 Answers
  • Does actually anyone ♥/ like this movie?? 21 Answers
Pitch Perfect
  • "this movie was epic not only does it have an epic soundtrack with all of the most amazing song it is so funny I mean it has a character name fat Amy her name is not fat Amy she gave herself that mean so no one could make fun of her epic movie I believe you should watch it you would sing your heart out and at the same time you will laugh and enjoy yourself throughout the whole movie" in 21 reviews
  • "Not my favorite movie at all which is sad because the cast has so many characters and actors in this that could've been phenomenal and great, they just rely on stereotyping and making unnecessary comments to get reactions out of people. " in 16 reviews
  • "Hysterical movie, really original plot and actors, and you can watch it so many times and still laugh every single time." in 12 reviews
  • "I hate musicals usually and this is a modern play on one.. cant wait for the second one to come out!" in 10 reviews
  • "Was never really a big fan of singing movies since I was young and watched high school musical, but with this one, I couldn't help but sing along." in 9 reviews
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Pop Culture Expert
I actually enjoyed watching Pitch Perfect. I haven't got the chance to watch Pitch Perfect 2 yet. Rebel Wilson is so funny in this movie. The things that I have seen her in that she was funny in them. But this is a very funny movie and I definitely would recommend this movie and the second one even though I have not seen it yet. I know it will be good to from what I have gathered from the previews.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Pop Culture Expert
This movie isn't just your basic musical! There is a great storyline, great music and the cast is great! I love watching this and just singing along to the songs. Theres some good comedy thru out it as well. Fat Amy (Patricia) I would have to say is my favorite character! She keeps the movie funny! Once youve seen this, check out the sequel as well! RECOMMEND!!
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert
This is a good funny movie to watch with the girls, or a night out. It was really funny, and one of those movies you can watch over and over again also. My favorite actress is rebel Wilson, shes great and so hilarious. I don't think its for kids really, they do have language in it but overall its a good movie.
yaneli r.
yaneli r.
This movie is one of a kind,the plot is well thought of. This movie is very,very funny and the songs that they sing/ perform are mostly covers of other songs but they are still worth hearing. Fat Amy was definitely my favorite character, I would recommend this movie to people who are looking for a good laugh.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Algonquin, IL
The music within the song is absolutely phenomenal. I enjoy the reality yet very much stereotypical college life within this movie. The added humor also gives it a nice kick that is absolutely perfect. All the characters are each so unique and different that it makes the plot more enjoyable to watch.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is pretty good, it's a bit overrated but still enjoyable! The singing is epic, and there are some hilarious parts in the show but some of it gets taken a bit too far. I know not everyone has the same humor, but like I said; it's still fun to watch and sing along with! I loved the singing!
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Ummm I'm not sure if I watched this movie with a different set of eyes because I was bored af watching this movie. I wasn't moved like everyone else. Idk if it was from all the hype that it was receiving before us normal people got to see it. Didn't like 1 and didn't like 2. I just didn't get it.
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Pretty decent movie but the original seemed low budget compared to the second. The second is my preferred of the two. The soundtrack was semi-decent as well. Needless to say, they stepped it up several notches before the next movie. This is the only reason I go back to the first one on occasion.
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Victoria, TX
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best movies I've seen in a very long time. My husband watches it over and over again. I loved the scene where she tries out for the group and does the cups song, name fails me. It a great soundtrack! I would and have watched it again and again. Great movie well worth watching.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Pop Culture Expert
This movie made me love acapella! The cast is perfect and Anna Kendrick is a star - her deliverance of Becca is flawless. Rebel Wilson steals the screen and my vote for funniest gal in the group. Beautiful Brittany Snow is the ideal best friend and shines in that character role.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Pop Culture Expert
I'm not a big fan of teenie bopper movie, but is this one worth watching?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Which ones your favorite, the first Pitch Perfect or the second one?
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
co
Does actually anyone ♥/ like this movie??
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
lorena m.