BY PITBULL

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray. Armando Christian Perez aka Pitbull is an American Cuban origin artist of hip hop house and pop music. In order to show his softer side Pitbull launched a perfume duo Pitbull Woman and Pitbull Man in fall 2013. The fragrances are made in collaboration with Parlux. The feminine fragrance announced as sexy energetic and lively opens with juicy raspberries red apple and sunny mandarin. Its heart includes notes of nectarine blossom freesia and jasmine placed on the base of creamy woods amber vanilla and musk. Cylindrical bottles are designed to project a simple sexy and powerful vibe. see more...

Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
I love this scent, fresh and fruity for spring/summer. Just what I like. I found this product ridiculously cheap at TJ Maxx which is always an added bonus. I have the body mist, not the perfume, so lasting power is not as strong but still a great scent for a great deal.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This is one of my most favorite perfumes! It's not pricey and pretty cheap. I bought mine as a Christmas gift set at Stein Mart for $13.00! It was a trio of the perfume, lotion, and body wash. It's a light scent and smells great, especially for the price. In my opinion, it doesn't smell cheap like some other drugstore fragrances.
Ashley L.
Levelland, TX
So not only am I obsessed with Pitbull, but when I got this perfume for Christmas it just made me fall in love even more! This perfume scent is soft yet seductive. One spritz and I'm done! You don't have to drown yourself in spray to be pleased! This product is a great bang for your buck.
Darlene P.
Pitbull is AWESOME. I get compliments everywhere I go on smelling so good and I don't mind telling em where I got it and the name. I've got another bottle on standby;))
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ
Unlike the men's line, the woman's line smells so good! Bought it for Christmas for my mother, went back the next day and bought it for myself haha! Stays on all day as well! Love the clean looking bottle as well
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
Sooo sweeeet and delicious. Everyone asks me what perfume it is. Strong and long lasting. You can find it at burlington for less than $20
Elly L.
Anaheim , CA
This perfume smells ok it's not a nasty smell but to me it's too strong every time I use it, it gives me a headache and I only spray once
Richelle C.
palmdale, CA
Let me tell you this perfume smells fire. So bomb! Love the scent of this frangrance. Long lasting and simply amazing.

Amazon