BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerPitbull
By For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

Pitbull By Pitbull For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

by Pitbull

Pitbull Perfume by Pitbull, Introduced in 2015, the pitbull fragrance is an alluring scent for women that adds mystery and excitement to your day . This intriguing scent was specially designed by pitbull to help you show off your flirty side. It blends...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pitbull By Pitbull For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz!
Erin M.
This is a beautiful smelling perfume. It has sort of a spicy citrus smell. It lasts the day and also has a lovely bottle.
Rachelle N.
Four Oaks
This fragrance has always been one of my favorites. The citrus floral in this fragrance has an amazing balance and I never have to re-apply throughout the day. I would recommend this fragrance for every woman’s summer fragrance collection.
Samantha M.
Calgary
An absolute beautiful product. I love the white bottle, it just looks so fresh sitting on my make up table. The smell is beautiful for any time of year. The price is perfect for how much you get and how long lasting it is. You only need a couple sprays and it lasts for the whole day. It isn't to overwhelming that people are overwhelmed by it. I always get comments whenever I wear it.
lorena S.
Pitbull By Pitbull For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz uploaded by lorena S.
The bottle is so small and cute! I love it, the aroma is really soft and surprisingly long lasting, I think it's perfect for every occasion. It's very affordable and worth it.
zugheit G.
Me encanta su aroma, es delicioso además de que dura mucho tiempo no se desvanece el aroma rápidamente es dulce pero no es del tipo que incomoda lo recomiendo , además de que su precio es. Bueno

Looking for your answer?