Pita Pal Hummus Variety Pack uploaded by Kathleen C.Pita Pal Hummus Variety Pack uploaded by A T.

BY PITA PAL

Pita-Pal™ Spicy Jalapeno Roasted Red Pepper Olive Original Gluten Free Hummus Variety Pack.
The art of healthy eating.
Go Texan. see more...

Angel R.
This is not my favorite hummus, but I hate olives so I hate that that is a quarter of the flavor. I tried to scoop out the olives and it still tastes like olives. The other flavors are good though. Consistency is like regular hummus. I would not buy it again because of the olive flavor that never goes away, but if you like olives and the rest of the flavors it's a good variety pack.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
love this product really love the garlic flavor so glad I can get a large size! Love that it's gluten free and a company in the USA that is owned by women!! oh yeah and it's a great price! :)
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This brand is so seriously yummy!!!! The roasted red pepper was my favorite until I discovered the organic, 4 bean mezza. That flavor-I could seriously eat the whole container! Bought for a great price at SAMs club!
Shaye S.
I like this hummus brand better than Sabre and Tribe. It comes in huge containers at Costco. I have had it at parties and friends that don't even like hummus have started purchasing it after trying. The roasted red pepper is great!
Averey'Anna S.
Houston
My absolute FAVorite hummus ! Love the options! For "first time hummas eaters" I'd highly recommend!!!!