Pita Pal Hummus Variety Pack uploaded by Ann T.Pita Pal Hummus Variety Pack uploaded by Katie P.

BY PITA PAL #52 in Hummus

Pita-Palâ„¢ Spicy Jalapeno Roasted Red Pepper Olive Original Gluten Free Hummus Variety Pack.
The art of healthy eating.
Go Texan. see more...

Angel R.
This is not my favorite hummus, but I hate olives so I hate that that is a quarter of the flavor. I tried to scoop out the olives and it still tastes like olives. The other flavors are good though. Consistency is like regular hummus. I would not buy it again because of the olive flavor that never goes away, but if you like olives and the rest of the flavors it's a good variety pack.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
love this product really love the garlic flavor so glad I can get a large size! Love that it's gluten free and a company in the USA that is owned by women!! oh yeah and it's a great price! :)
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This brand is so seriously yummy!!!! The roasted red pepper was my favorite until I discovered the organic, 4 bean mezza. That flavor-I could seriously eat the whole container! Bought for a great price at SAMs club!
Shaye S.
I like this hummus brand better than Sabre and Tribe. It comes in huge containers at Costco. I have had it at parties and friends that don't even like hummus have started purchasing it after trying. The roasted red pepper is great!