Pistachio Cleansing Shower Oil by Pistaché Skincare

by pistaché skincare

Drench your skin with our luxurious Cleansing Shower Oil to unveil the most soft, and nourished version of your skin. The unique oil to foam formula paired with our iconic nutty, and sweet pistachio scent, will leave your skin feeling and smelling irresistibly decadent. Pistaché Skincare At Pistaché Skincare, We formulate our products using premium natural ingredients from around the globe. We do not use harsh chemicals that strip skin of its natural defenses. Instead, we prefer powerful ingredients that enrich and plump skin. Our products are made in California using natural and organic ingredients. Our signature product, the Pistaché Hydrating Moisturizer with Vitamin E, has earned glowing reviews by beauty bloggers and customers alike.

A decadent body wash that hydrates and cleanses skin.; Our powerful products are made with natural and organic ingredients, featuring California pistachio oil; Formulated for sensitive skin. Beneficial to all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pistachio Cleansing Shower Oil by Pistaché Skincare!
a month ago
I enjoy this cleansing oil. It feels soft on the body and turns into a foamy texture as it’s lathered onto the skin, which I like because it still feels like I’m cleaning my body. The pistachio scent is nice, but it does have some strange notes in there. Definitely prefer the smell of the body butter and body mist. Not sure I’d repurchase this unless it’s on sale, because this is the kind of product that is used up quickly.
a month agoTampa
Great shower oil with a lovely pistachio scent! I would say the scent of this is lighter than that of the body butter. Feels hydrating and great on the skin. I will definitely purchase again.