GroceryBakeryPirouline
Pumpkin Spice Flavored

Pirouline Pumpkin Spice Flavored

by Pirouline

Pirouline Creme Filled Wafers Pumpkin Spice Flavored

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pirouline Pumpkin Spice Flavored!
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Pirouline Pumpkin Spice Flavored uploaded by Ashlie S.
Purchased at: Big Lots
These pirouette pumpkin spice wafer cookies are okay. The cookie taste great but the pumpkin spice filling is very very light. It does taste good but it's not much of a flavor. This was the first time I tried these and I was highly disappointed in them I was expecting more pumpkin spice flavor from them. I honestly will not be purchasing these again.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pirouline Pumpkin Spice Flavored uploaded by Belinda G.
Oh my goodness, these are the best self indulgence for this time of year! If you like pumpkin spice then this is one yoy wipl want to try! Great with a cup or coffee or tea and perfect to serve for that sudden guest.
VANIA R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delcious ,piroline pumpkin spice remains me the pumpkins harvesting when is so windy and in the houses smells hot chocolate or just the Amazing brewed coffee this piroulines are sweet but delicate enough to recreate any kind of desserts specially vanilla ice cream is just perfect combination...
Amy D.
Connellsville, PA
These are very good! They are a unique flavor option and are a big hit with friends and family during the Fall and Holiday seasons. A nice, light, flaky treat!

Looking for your answer?