Pirouline Chocolate Lined Wafers - 10 CT uploaded by Maria D.Pirouline Chocolate Lined Wafers - 10 CT uploaded by Christine M.Pirouline Chocolate Lined Wafers - 10 CT uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY PIROULINE

Pirouline® Chocolate Lined Wafers.

Chocolate lined artisan rolled wafers. see more...

• I've seen this brand in the Dollar Tree. Is it comparable...5 Answers
  • Does this have a Nutella like filling? 3 Answers
  • How many times a month you eat ? 6 Answers
Victoria R.
Princeton, KY
I absolutely love these. They are amazing, my grandmother use to get them for me all the time when I was younger now I still purchase them for myself. I don't think there will ever be a time that I do not purchase these. They don't cost that much but they are worth every penny.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Yo amo el chocolate y mas los pirouline esa crocante galletita en forma de tubito relleno de chocolate no me duran ni un día en mi casa en solo pensar en ellas se me hace agua la boca!!
Saori M.
Los Angeles, CA
Los amo!!!! 😍😍😍😍
Cada que compro de estos me los acabo en un día , nunca me duran mucho , son deliciosos, tanto chocolate no es bueno pero me encanta , yo lo recomendaría a las demás personas sobretodo a los amantes del chocolate
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
These things are addicting. It's really hard to just eat one. The crispy wafer with the chocolate filling is delicious. The two together make this the perfect snack. Some people eat them with milk but they also make a great cake topper
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are extremely tasty, they have a nice sweetness, sure there's many kind of products such as these but these are extremely reasonable and they taste really good. They're by far healthy but if eaten in moderation they're pretty good.
Emily B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My secret sister got me some of these for Christmas, and while I thought they were good, they weren't really amazing. However, I ate them by themselves, and I think maybe they're supposed to be with something like icecream or something. Whoops!
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
These cookies are delicious!!! Not only to me and my husband love them but my
Kids do too! They are perfect treat for on the go or at home!! We could eat a whole can in one sitting!!! They are so light but a perfect fix if you have a sweet tooth! They Taste great when dipped in your coffee or hot cocoa!!
ORIANA R.
They are delicious!!! This chocolate wafers are perfect to combine with ice cream or some dessert. I love it, they have a very god chocolate flavour and they are ideal for a daily snack. I highly recommend it.
Clarice F.
I bought a can of this a few months back, and it still is in my pantry. They made it look so good on the packaging, but the taste doesn't live up to the hype. I didn't like it. My sister loves them though. All in the preference, I guess.
Beth P.
Independence, LA
SO good! These little cookies are so light, airy, and delicious...and maybe a tad addictive. I pick some up almost every time I go to the store just to have on hand. They're a great grab and go dessert as well as something to pull out to go with coffee when someone visits. Best of both worlds!
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
How many times a month you eat ?
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
I've seen this brand in the Dollar Tree. Is it comparable to Pirouette?
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
Does this have a Nutella like filling?
Victoria F.