BY GENERIC

Pirouline Chocolate Lined Wafers: All natural A delicious chocolate lining Sealed with Pirouline's signature swirl Only 60 calories per serving Perfect for the whole family Kosher see more...

• "You could never get tired of these." in 1 review
  • "I prefer the dark chocolate flavor." in 1 review
Casey T.
Londonderry, NH
You could never get tired of these. They're so good to dip in your milk and mix it in with it so you get a chocolaty milk taste. The crumbles of the wafers are the best part when you put it on ice cream too! I assure you that they're worth trying!
Nicole A.
Gainesville, FL
These are one of my favorite indulgences. I prefer the dark chocolate flavor. It's a rolled wafer that has a light and crispy texture with a sweet chocolate taste. It goes well with coffee and teas, but are great as a stand alone snack too.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista , CA
I always get these every time i go to Ross. They have like a can full. My brothers always eat them so each time i buy them i hardly get any.
Jenny S.
Tampa, FL
These are my boyfriends favorite! Along with the hazelnut flavor. Not a fan of chocolate but he gets so excited when I bring these home!
Peggy L.
Athens, OH
Great snack when craving some hazelnut and chocolate! I would like some more chocolate in these but I always want more chocolate!
Izzy W.
These are so good. I normally get them and dunk them in my afternoon coffee. Just a good little snack.
Francesca P.
pittsburgh, PA
I've always loved these their a great chocolate hazelnut treat and the crunch makes Them Even better
chris p.
Fall River, MA
Love these and so do the kids, great price and great taste. I have these with my coffee or tea.
Emily L.
These are delicious. They are the perfect amount of crunchy and sweet. Crowd pleaser at parties.
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Good chocolaty taste, cream inside, crunchy, yummy, crispy, different flavors, good for hot cocoa