Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Wafer Rolls

by Pirouline

Do you normally put these in your hot chocolate?
Did anyone else use these as milk or hot chocolate straws??
Start your review of Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Wafer Rolls!
Product Highlights
“There so yummy and are very good stuck in hot chocolate or coffee.” in 1 review
“They make a normal bowl of ice cream seem fancy ” in 1 review
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Bentons Wafer Rolls. These are my all time favorite holiday and year round. I like to eat them plain or adding to my icecream or tea. This is an affordable snack and versatile. This can brings a lot of them. No regrets. I am not disappointed with these wafer rolls. Definately recommending.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly didn’t know what to think about this the first time I had this. It’s like you’re eating a soft crunchy cookie. I have had this in ice cream and it is divine if you crush the rolls into little pieces. The hazelnut chocolate really adds the flavor and it’s not to sweet it’s just the right amount for a craving.
No Special Diet
I absolutely love these! You can find then at the DollarTree and if you are not familiar with the store, it is a chain that sells everything in there store for a dollar. So you can get them at a great price and for them being a bit cheaper than other brands they taste just the same. I love them with my coffee. Just one of my guilty pleasures. Oh and if you love baking and making cool cakes you can use them to make branch like sticks.
Narragansett, RI
I love the crunchiness of the cookie with the creamy chocolate hazelnut filled center it's the perfect treat when craving something sweet and does wonders when paired with coffee!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Whenever I pass by the dollar store, I always pick these up. They're delicious, and cheap, which makes it even more perfect. With the price, I can more than one and pig out on those off days. Definitely recommend these as a fun snack.
No existe nada más rico ideal, divino que estos ricos pirulinos me deleitan con su divino sabor puro chocolate especial para adornos de tortas y para comer solo, particularmente los tengo en mi bolso para consumir en los ratos libres dentro de mi trabajo, los recomiendo son esenciales en la alacena de todas las personas
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Enterprise, AL
The moment I first tried these, I was HOOKED! My mom used to buy these a lot, and I asked if I could try them, and woah! Just tasty and delicious! I like iced coffee to a high degree, and some things are good parings with it. These pirouline's are one of those parings!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Bremerton, WA
I love these things. So buttery and flaky, a real decadent treat that is great alone, or decorating baked goods. I made a delicious fluffy cake with these on top of it and it was a huge hit, I'm considering adding these onto a chocolate cheesecake.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
I loved these so much we used them as appetizers at our wedding reception! They are such a good fancy, great tasting cookie for many occasions! I love the crisp outer shell with the soft chocolate filling. They are very convenient to buy at most grocery stores. I love them in ice cream as well!!
Knoxville , TN
These wafer rolls are crunchy on the outside and smooth on the inside. They are great on their own, but paired with coffee they are out of this world. If you love nutella then you will love these wafers. They are not as strong as nutella, but they have that hazelnut flavor to them with smooth chocolate, and who doesn't love chocolate!