6 colors available

BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #61 in Popcorn

Save On Pirates Booty Veggie ( 4 OZ) Veggie Booty Is A Delicious Snack That You And Your Family Will Love. Veggie Booty Is Made From The Finest Ingredients Veggie Booty Contains A Blend Of Spinach Kale Cabbage Carrots And Broccoli Veggie Booty Will Change The Way You Eat.: Nut Free Kosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Ingredients: Organic rice corn organic soybean flour expeller pressed canola oil (whole food concentrates) spinach kale cabbage carrot broccoli green tea parsley and sea salt. UPC: 015665609154 UK see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
I'll begin by saying that our family LOVES the original white cheddar Pirate's Booty. It's a staple in our house! So when I saw they had a Veggie flavor I thought "Hey, an even healthier version of a snack we all love" and I didn't hesitate to add it to my latest online grocery order. Imagine my dismay when I opened the bag and got a whiff of what I can only describe as -- FISH FOOD. This stuff STINKS. But I hoped for the best and packed my 6yo a bag of it for his school snack without trying it for myself (it was 8am and I didn't think the taste would go well with coffee). When he got home, I asked what he thought about it and couldn't hold back my laugh over the face he gave me. So we all tried it and quickly learned that it tastes as bad as it smells -- yep, tastes like FISH FOOD. My husband promises he'll tough it down so it doesn't go to waste, but this will never be in my cart again.
Marla J.
Marla J.
One word: addicting. For starters, the regular Aged White Cheddar Pirate Booty is more than amazing. But then the veggie ones?! Don't even get me started. If you want something to binge on, that isn't too heavy, then this is for you! It's a perfect snack, and is a great way to sneak in some veggies (for those veggie haters :P).
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this brand but they're so hard to find! If you like Veggie Straws then you will love this product! They're not at all greasy or oily like most chips I've eaten. They're actually pretty healthy as well which is a huge advantage since I can never seem to put these down!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Tahlequah, OK
we tend to buy this at target and its delicious. i love the flavors and the healthy side of this snack. my favorite movie or road trip go to snack. i keep stocked up and often buy for friends nights when peple are coming over to play games. try this snack
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
This brand is delish i tried the cheddar ones and i loved them, i would love to try this flavor they are non gmo which i love my son who is picky with snacks absolutely enjoyed them i absolutely recommend to paren't who want to try a better alternative!!!
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
I bought these a while back at Sam's Club when I thought it was popcorn but I was pleasantly surprise but it was a different kind of snack kind of reminded me of the puff Chito's but these are all organic and non-GMO highly recommend these delicious.
Kem W.
Kem W.
Suwanee, GA
Pirates Booty is a staple in our kitchen. We always have it, Each week I typically buy a huge bag at Costco and its gone within days. My whole family loves it!!! Such a great flavor, so delicious and such a healthy snack option.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
The first time I tried these were at the YMCA I needed a snack before my workout and this is what was available! I'm glad I tried them been buying them ever since.
K S.
K S.
Another great snack to have around the house or office. Doesn't make you feel guilty like regular chips do, while still being delicious and filling.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Foodie Expert
I bought these for my toddler and he hated them. In his defense they did taste pretty gross and they can be expensive. Big Fail.
Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
What state and grocery chain is this product in? I have never heard of this product before.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the Pirates Booty cheese puffs.... has anyone tried this snack? I am looking for things for SUPERBOWL and love that their products don't have all the bad additives
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
Foodie Expert
I am stocking up for the Superbowl and am wondering how these taste. How is the veggie flavor and what kinds of veggies does it taste like?
Derell G.
Derell G.
EAST LANSING, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm having people over for a Superbowl party, a few of hem are vegan. Is this a good snack for them to enjoy? How does it taste?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?