BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

Pirates And Ankle Biters Agree, They'd Rather Walk The Plank Than Eat Their Greens...Except When It Comes To Veggie Booty. It's Crafted From Puffed Rice, Corn, And A Medley Of Vegetables Including Spinach, Carrot, Kale And Parsley, All Baked To Perfection.

• What state and grocery chain is this product in? I have ...2 Answers
  • I am stocking up for the Superbowl and am wondering how t...1 Answers
  • I'm having people over for a Superbowl party, a few of he...1 Answers
Zsacari H.
Review for: Veggie Booty, With Spinach And Kale more...
I was excited to try these after many reviews I've seen on them. Honestly, the hype was just that, hype. They aren't bad, but aren't what they are hyped up to be. They taste like seaweed to me, which I like seaweed, but wasn't expecting it in a puff. They take A LOT of time to get used to. I purchased these online off of VeganEssentials. I honestly do not know if I'd purchase these again, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying them again. I just wouldn't waste my money on a purchase again.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Review for: With Spinach And Kale more...
I love anyting spinach and this has an amazing taste and it's a lot healthier than other snacks as a great salty flavor flavor and it's just wonderful for kids as well as adult for a healthier snack I would definitely recommend this product to others
Nicole H.
Review for: Veggie Booty, With Spinach And Kale more...
There honestly is no other snack like this, the flavor is really unique.  It's salty and has an interesting flavor that is hard to describe. I really like it, but I don't know how to characterize it. I also like the texture a lot, it's crunchy but not hard crunchy like a pretzel
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
These are actually my favorite. They do not last long in our house because they are so airy and delish! They have a nice salty flavor! I wish I could find this in more stores. I have really only ever seen them in Wegmans.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
These look strange but are quite good. I don’t know how true this is but I feel like they are much healthier than your standard chip. It’s puffed corn with salt and powdered veggies. Can be found at Trader Joe’s.
Kayla W.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get made fun of for eating these because of the green color, but everyone loves them as soon as they try it. I can only find these in health food stores though
Mel J.
Review for: Veggie Booty more...
I absolutely love this. I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. A bit on the pricier side but it's worth it. It's delicious and I always go for this instead of chips.
Haley C.
Portage, MI
I came across this popcorn when I was out of town and it is so good! it tastes kind of like white cheddar cheeto-puffs to be honest. They're good and they're light, and easy to travel with if you're on the go and need a snack. Whenever I see them I always get them.
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Review for: Rice And Corn Puffs Bag more...
I'll begin by saying that our family LOVES the original white cheddar Pirate's Booty. It's a staple in our house! So when I saw they had a Veggie flavor I thought "Hey, an even healthier version of a snack we all love" and I didn't hesitate to add it to my latest online grocery order. Imagine my dismay when I opened the bag and got a whiff of what I can only describe as -- FISH FOOD. This stuff STINKS. But I hoped for the best and packed my 6yo a bag of it for his school snack without trying it for myself (it was 8am and I didn't think the taste would go well with coffee). When he got home, I asked what he thought about it and couldn't hold back my laugh over the face he gave me. So we all tried it and quickly learned that it tastes as bad as it smells -- yep, tastes like FISH FOOD. My husband promises he'll tough it down so it doesn't go to waste, but this will never be in my cart again.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love pirates booty! The veggie is one of my favorite flavors, but it is harder to find in stores than the originals are. I always try to pick up an extra bag when I see them in store. Great flavors and great ingredients! I highly recommend!
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
What state and grocery chain is this product in? I have never heard of this product before.
Derell G.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm having people over for a Superbowl party, a few of hem are vegan. Is this a good snack for them to enjoy? How does it taste?
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the Pirates Booty cheese puffs.... has anyone tried this snack? I am looking for things for SUPERBOWL and love that their products don't have all the bad additives
Jessica G.
Everett, MA
I am stocking up for the Superbowl and am wondering how these taste. How is the veggie flavor and what kinds of veggies does it taste like?