by Pirate's Booty
Ask a Question
Tori H.
Tori H.
Azusa, CA

Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
June 16, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
No, I've only ever tried the white cheddar. They're so good I can't convince myself to buy any other flavor!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Feb. 16, 2015, 11:20 p.m.
They also have Veggie, Sour Cream & Onion, Fruity Booty and then just the regular cheddar but in fun shapes. And the same brand also makes smart puffs and mac & cheese.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Jan. 13, 2015, 12:11 a.m.
I actually had a Caramel Apple version around Halloween time that was delicious!
Emily S.
Emily S.
June 26, 2014, 2:59 p.m.
I bought the Veggie kind once. So gross! Tasted like seaweed. They were all green. My toddler wouldn't touch them either. Stick with the white cheddar!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
June 1, 2014, 5:31 p.m.
We've tried 2 other flavors and they weren't that great, just stick with the white cheddar flavor! haha
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
April 24, 2014, 9:06 p.m.
Never seen anything other than cheddar...would be interested to try different flavors!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Feb. 24, 2014, 5 p.m.
I have seen the vegetable flavor at stop & shop and at whole foods
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Feb. 18, 2014, 10:27 p.m.
This is the only one I've seen.
Diane K.
Diane K.
Sept. 5, 2013, 11:43 p.m.
Yes you can find them at whole foods :)
Kate C.
Kate C.
Sept. 3, 2013, 12:29 a.m.
There is a green healthy one... Forget where I bought it though.

Join Now