Pirates Booty Smart Puffs Real Wisconsin Cheddar

by Pirate's Booty

Smart Puffs Real Wisconsin Cheddar Baked Cheese Puffs: All natural Gluten and trans fat free No preservatives Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pirates Booty Smart Puffs Real Wisconsin Cheddar!
How would you rate this product?
Mocksville, NC
The most delicious cheddar cheese popcorn available at the grocery store!!! It might be more expensive, but it is well worth it.
This is some of the best snacks! I love the flavor and the quality is on point. Perfectly crunchy and even my daughter likes it.
Mt Arlington, NJ
My favorite and I can't stop eating once I do start. Its so good and very light you barely know your eating it till its gone
Houston
I love cheese and these dont disappoint on flavor Nice crunchy in your mouth yummy I recommend that you give these a try
Green Bay, WI
Hard to find in stores but when you can it's worth every penny! It's the healthier option when you want a good snack
Dayton, NJ
Great taste and can't stop once the bag is open! I feel no it to be a healthy choice over what I would usually eat!
Chattanooga, TN
I love these cheese puffs! And the Wisconsin cheddar is my favorite flavor. I almost always have this in the house.
This is amazing. I have no shame to admit that I can eat the entire bag on my own. It is so cheesy and crunchy.
Beverly Hills, CA
Amazing!!!! Has just the right amount of taste and tastes so good and just almost just melts in your mouth!
Waycross, GA
This is so good. It makes a lighter, healthier snack alternative to chips. My daughter loves this flavor.

Looking for your answer?