BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smart Puffs Real Wisconsin Cheddar Baked Cheese Puffs: All natural Gluten and trans fat free No preservatives Kosher

Grace C.
Columbia
I love this as a snack or in my lunch. Its not necessarily healthier than other cheese puff brands (and it is more expensive) but I love how much the portions are and that it doesnt seem as messy as other brands. It also has more natural ingrediants and if you can afford it is the better choice
Coleen H.
Philadelphia, PA
My son absolutely loves this snack, and I feel good about giving it to him. He loves the flavor and the texture, and I love that it's better for him than other high-fat, high-salt snacks and has no preservatives. The twelve-pack is such a convenient snack to share with the tee-ball team!
Kaylyn R.
These are so addicting, it's hard to put the bag down. I have to portion out the whole bag in advance so I don't eat it all in one sitting. They are light and airy with the perfect hint of cheddar cheese. I love getting them from Costco because you can get a giant bag.
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
This stuff is addicting!!! Love packing our lunches with it, and the flavor is so good!! Its a bit healthier than chips, too, so that helps me not feel as guilty feeding to my family. Weve bought pirates booty for a few years now. Try it, you'll be addicted too!
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
I started eating these in middle school and they are sooooo addictive. I love them. They're the perfect amount of cheesy and soft and yummy. My only problem with them is that they are kind of pricey for a bag of cheese puffs. Overall, I would recommend.
Rosemary S.
These are great! We buy them from Costco because everyone in our family loves this snack. I like feeding it to my kid because it's healthier than goldfish crackers but it's still like crack to her. Very cheesy and crunchy and light. I'd recommend all the flavors
Amy L.
Bedford, MA
What can I say? this stuff is just addictive and delicious! LOL! I always like to put "stuff" on my popcorn, and at least this way its a controlled amount! LOL! I honestly haven't checked it for sodium content, but other than that it seems like a 'relatively" healthy indulgence.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
Been eating these since I was a kid at my dads store! I love the name and brand it really stands out from the rest, it's adorable! Taste good, like white cheddar puffs. I would recommend if you like puffy chips and white cheddar together!
Olivia I.
London
Can I begin by saying I was into this brand before it was cool?! -_- Yeah, I love branding here and though this isn't as good as Pirates Booty in my opinion (that little crunchy center does it!), but these are like a tastier, healthier Cheeto. Will buy again!
Cortney P.
Port Orchard , WA
Yum! I don't really know what to say about these but they're delicious. I really love the white cheese ones as well. They're soft and don't leave hard parts stuck between your teeth, if that makes any sense at all.