BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pirate's Booty® Macaroni and Cheese Dinner Shells & Cheese Aged White Cheddar.

New!

Get hooked!!

100% Real cheese.

Made with organic pasta.

No artificial colors flavors or preservatives.

Good source of calcium & protein.

0 grams trans fat per serving*.

*See nutritional information for sodium content.

• Do you add anything to your Mac and cheese?1 Answers
Kirsty C.
Perfect, usually my son can spot the difference in his brands in mac n cheese. But he absolutely loved this brand. I have been buying it more often tan the competitors.  Affordable, delicious! Our local Meijers often has it on sale too!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Andra C.
My daughter loves this mac and cheese, and so do I! It has a creamy, cheesey flavor. It doesn't taste artificial so I prefer it to other brands. I also like to add veggies to it to make it a complete meal for my toddler. I sometimes have a hard time finding it so I buy extra when I do.
Janelle R.
My son and I Love this brand of Mac and cheese. Flavorful, creamy and really easy to make. We love how it tastes. It really easy to add some broccoli or cooked carrots and peas to the dish to round it out.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Já quero quero muito muitíssimo estou amando tudo isso paixonaderma pelas qualidades dos alimentos top
Janelle R.
Do you add anything to your Mac and cheese?