Pirate's Booty Original Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks uploaded by Zsacari H.

BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

Every Ting Is Gonna Be Alright While Munching on This Tasty Snack. Crafted From The Finest Milled American Corn, These Crunchy Corn Snacks Are Sure To Take Center Stage!

Genevieve H.
Ferndale, MI
Don’t know why I want to eat all of these. They are confusingly addictive! I don’t normally like plain chips or plain anything, but I’ve probably eaten like 3-4 whole bags of this by myself in my life and will most likely add to that number at some point.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Yummmmyyyyy! These are so good. The best part is they’re vegan and a healthy alternative to cholesterol filled cheese snacks. I would highly recommend. Everyone I’ve introduced them to ends up loving them.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I just recently found these at my local grocery store last time I went, not really expecting much from them since I never heard of them (but I love all of the other pirates booty products, so I knew I would probably love it) but now they are one of my new favorites! They are basically crunchy cheetos, minus all of the bad ingredients. I will defintiely repurchase again!
Krista K.
If you need a non dairy alternative to a crunchy cheese puff craving, this is the way to go. They are seasoned with nutritional yeast which is way better than chemical cheese and great for my kids who have dairy allergies.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
This is perfect in you are wanting to eat light. It's all natural so it's better for you. I would give this to my kinda first over pooped popcorn. It taste amazing and quickly became a family favorite
Zsacari H.
I've been searching for a chip similar to cheetos, because I do not eat cheese anymore. So I came across these and although the taste aren't exactly like cheetos, they do come close enough for me. They taste like the after taste of cheetos, when the cheese powder is gone. These are also vegan friendly. Pirate's Booty Original Tings Crunchy Corn Sticks
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Personally I'm not into pirate booty, I find it flavorless, I don't like the texture and I just feel that it's bland. I definitely don't get the hype. The price point is ok but you could definitely make a better choice by choosing skinny pop or even some satisfying bean chips that are on the market, those are so much better for you! Would not recommend!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
These are such a unique twist of a cheese curl because they are actually covered in nutritional yeast which is not a dairy product. They are pretty allergy friendly and kid pleasing.
natasha g.
This is my favorite snack food of all time!! They taste just like Cheetos with out the cheesiness. They are perfectly crunchy and crispy with out being fried (baked). I continuously buy these and are a staple in my home. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Sarah W.
Brookhaven, GA
These are literally like white cheddar Cheetos. They are so good and I would recommend them to anyone. Great kids snack and they are also gluten free.