BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

Shannon S.
I love this company so much. This popcorn is half the fat of chips and they taste great. I Will definitely purchase again.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This are so good! I live the taste and making ither snacks with it! So tasty and delicious.
Alexis S.
Chula Vista , CA
You can never go wrong with Pirates Booty!  This product is so yummy!  I purchased it the other day and I absolutely love the flavor, it is so good!  The packaging for this product is really nice.  I does not compare to anything I have ever had before.  I would recommend purchasing this item to anyone.
Mackenzie F.
Stick with the original! I thought it would be nice to switch it up, but i was wrong! This isn’t anything like I would have expected. Have a “fruity” (VERY artificial) taste combined with the puffy texture just didn’t taste right at all! It was some what expensive too which makes it even worse!
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Awesome snack. I love these for a light snack. I think they are better than I expected. I would definitely purchase against they aren't too healthy but they are great. I recommend for a light snack.
Michelle S.
Frederick, MD
I love me some pirates booty. Ive been buying the large baga at wegmans recentky for around $7 and it last me about 2 weeks (when you stick to the portion size) but these are my favorite gluten free snacks
Julie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great snack for the kids. I send it with them to school and pack it for snacks in the yard during play time. I have ordered this online at Amazon.com and at the local Target.
Kehyra K.
My haf a brought a bag and really like them and now everytime he sees them he wants a bag. Myself i really didnt like the taste of them but hey my son gives them 2 thumbs up
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this sweet and salty snack. My godchildren are huge fans of his and ask for it all of the fine.
Rachel W.
Brooklyn, NY
so yummy. so messy, will get all over your fingers. still so worth it. Have been eating these since I was a kid. Don't plan stopping any time soon.