BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Mackenzie F.
Stick with the original! I thought it would be nice to switch it up, but i was wrong! This isn’t anything like I would have expected. Have a “fruity” (VERY artificial) taste combined with the puffy texture just didn’t taste right at all! It was some what expensive too which makes it even worse!
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
You can never go wrong with Pirates Booty!  This product is so yummy!  I purchased it the other day and I absolutely love the flavor, it is so good!  The packaging for this product is really nice.  I does not compare to anything I have ever had before.  I would recommend purchasing this item to anyone.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I was really curious about what fruit-flavored rice and corn puff might be like. The puffs themselves are a really light little nugget, sort of the same consistency as baked cheese puffs, the poofy kind, not the dense kind. The fruit flavoring is very light, more like just sweet with a hint of fruit flavor, so that overall these are similar to kettle corn, but with rice and no kernel, then a slight fruit taste. I've had the peach/mango flavor and would not have been able to tell you what fruits were in it; the orange/cherry is a little stronger and more identifiable. I think any lover of kettle corn would like Fruity Booty, which has a couple advantages over kettle corn: no annoying kernel hulls to get stuck between your teeth or on the roof of your mouth where you can't get it off (ugh!), and Fruity Booty is safe for toddlers, as well as being a good enrichment food to practice their fine motor control, especially if they're not quite skilled with Cheerios yet. Good stuff!
Emily S.
Estero, FL
Awesome snack. I love these for a light snack. I think they are better than I expected. I would definitely purchase against they aren't too healthy but they are great. I recommend for a light snack.
Michelle S.
Frederick, MD
I love me some pirates booty. Ive been buying the large baga at wegmans recentky for around $7 and it last me about 2 weeks (when you stick to the portion size) but these are my favorite gluten free snacks
Julie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great snack for the kids. I send it with them to school and pack it for snacks in the yard during play time. I have ordered this online at Amazon.com and at the local Target.
Kehyra K.
My haf a brought a bag and really like them and now everytime he sees them he wants a bag. Myself i really didnt like the taste of them but hey my son gives them 2 thumbs up
Lauren P.
Easton, PA
Love this ! It's a light snack perfect for cheese lovers like myself . I always buy it on the individual snack size bags which are extremely convenient for an on the go person like myself
Jeanie P.
Orlando, FL
Yum!! Brings me back to childhood because it tastes like fruity pebbles! This is a light snack that you don't have to feel guilty about and it satisfies a sweet tooth without being too sweet. I purchase this all the time for road trip snacking.