BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #85 in Popcorn

Ahoy, Mateys! After Sailing Far And Wide, We’re Sure There’s No Tastier Reward On Sea Or On Land Than Our Brand-new Pirate’s Booty Treasures. Baked With Simple, Delicious Ingredients, Our Aged White Cheddar Treasures Come In Four Shapes Picked By The Pirate Himself: Crunchy The Parrot, Anchors, “x” Marks The Spots And Steering Wheels.

Ashlyn N.
Hyattsville, MD
This product is really addicting. The light, airy texture of the rice and corn puffs make it seem like you're not really eating anything. It's very easy to binge on these and then realize that you're feeling pretty full when the bag is already half way gone.
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
If you love happiness, you will love this!!! Pirates booty is definitely not healthy, and kinda makes you feel like you’re eating packing peanuts, but it’s got a great flavor and will help cure any sugar craving that you have. (Unless you’re like me. Cause in the case, you’ll eat the whole bag then snoop through the kitchen for any other sugar you can find. Even if it’s a fun size snickers from Halloween 2010.)
Haley G.
I've loved this brand for a while. I feel their snacks are significantly healthier than most and my kids like them a lot. Target had a 40% off cartwheel for this specific variety so I grabbed a bag. They are delicious and my boys love the shapes. Definitely a fun, quality snack. The only downside? Without the cartwheel this snack is nearly $6 a bag! Yikes.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love me some pirates booty, so much so that I've been known to down a whole bag in an embarrassingly short amount of time.

A great thing about this snack is it's relative healthfulness (compared to other cheese puffs) and affordability (compared to so called healthy snacks).

It has an intense cheese flavor and crunchy yet fine texture that I can't get enough of...come to think of it, I think I'll run out to get some now.
Amber H.
phoenix
Pirates Booty is my FAVORITE snack.... and sometimes I share with my toddler. I love that it's become mainstream so I don't have to hunt it down at Trader Joe's! It has a lighter texture than most cheese puffs and tastes SO yummy! I like to tell myself it's healthier too ;)
Michelle M.
Johnson City, NY
I love to snack and this is one of my top 10 go to snacks! Pros: its delicious and its not terrible for you Cons: your hands will get flavor all over them... Its a little on the expensive side too. But like i said its pretty healthy if you eat within the serving size i recommend to anyone who likes cheeze puffs.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this product in a bulk sized bag from Sam's Club without ever having tried it and that was a mistake. I did not like the taste of these corn puffs. In my opinion they tasted like card board. I could not bring myself to finish the bag and ended up throwing it away.
Andi C.
I can't buy these. I know as soon as I do and open the bag, they will be gone in one sitting. They are like cheesy poofs for adults and so so so delicious. But seriously, these are a special occasion cheat item because they don't last long and no one in the house has self control
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Yummmm! I love pirates booty! Every time I'm with the kids I babysit every week I eat pirates booty with them. It's a fun snack with a funny name! You can find these at your grocery store & it is so worth it. It just melts in your mouth!
Ruth C.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite snacks for as long as I can remember, I'm always keeping an eye out for these when I'm at the store. They seem a bit healthier than other types of snack food and are totally delicious and cheesy. I really have to be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.