BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pirate's Booty® Chocolate Baked Rice and Corn Puffs.
Thar be good.
Shiver me timbers!
Baked Rice and Corn Puffs.
All natural.
Gluten & trans fat free.
Fair Trade Certified®.

Jessica B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is a favorite snack in my house. We purchase them by the case. They're light and crunchy and super flavorful. They're also healthier than other alternatives. Even my 10 month old prefers these over other over processed snacks!
Stephanie P.
These chocolate pirate bootys are to die for. Unfortunately none of the stores I go to never have these for some reason. I've even checked Whole Foods and many other ones but I can't seem to find them anymore :(
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
The first time that I bought these I had gotten them from Marshall's they are very good and a very healthy snack they're serving sizes are good and the snack is very affordable I would definitely recommend it
Sam P.
There is nothing better than snacking on pirate's booty popcorn it's so cheesy and amazing. These are by far one of the best popcorn/chips I've tried and trust me I love chips. It's very cheesy and good. great to take on the good and snack on during your favorite movie.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Lily P.
Pirate Bootys are my kids go to snacks. They like the flavors and the crunch that these little snacks provide. I like them because they are a healthy snack without being overpriced.
Paola V.
This my favorite for when I'm trying to watch my calories. Their great for on the go. Nice and filling for a quick snack. I love the taste also! I buy them at Duane Reade. . They like the flavors and the crunch that these little snacks provide. I like them because they are a healthy snack without being overpriced.
Lizzette T.
Obsessed great to snack on with out feeling guilty!! Also taste is amazing!! Love that the ingredients are all natural and we'll known ingredients
Paige W.
This popcorn is so surprisingly good. Chocolate covered popcorn feels so gourmet and delicious. Pirates booty has a great texture too.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
This is really good but I would like it better if there were extra flavors mixed in . Like s carmel corn and chocolate .