BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #2 in Popcorn

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pirates Like Their Cheddar Like They Do Their Rum, Aged To Perfection. Aged White Cheddar Is Made From Puffed Rice And Corn, Blended With Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese And Baked Perfectly To Pirate Standards.

• Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? N...5 Answers
  • This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...9 Answers
Brittany K.
Oreana
Love this stuff!!!! It’s SO good and it’s not bad for you like chips or buttered popcorn! This stuff is seriously addicting. I catch myself eating half a bag without even realizing it it’s so good! A bit pricey but it’s honestly worth it.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
This is my all-time favorite snack! My kids love it as well and it is so healthy it’s also gluten-free if that is one of your dietary restrictions. It can be found tons of places my sister lives in Japan and she found it even over there
Hanna M.
One of my favorite snacks and also my one year old loves to get her little fingers on them very handy for on-the-go I get mine at a whole store for quite cheap I recommend for anybody who likes cheesy chips but not overpowering like Cheetos
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
It's not my favorite snack by far. I do not enjoy the texture of the puffs and there isn't much flavor to enjoy either. For the price I don't feel that this brand is really worth it. However perhaps another flavor would be better?
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
I didn’t think I would enjoy these. I’ve never wanted to even try it. But I did one day because I was so hungry and this was all I could find. Guys. I’m sorry I didn’t do it sooner. These are delicious. And the perfect light snack.
Lily W.
Hialeah, FL
My kids love this snack and I do too! Its airy, fluffy and the taste is delicious! I love how it comes in individual packs or in large packs. That way it makes it a fun snack for home or on the go! My kids especially love the name!
Allie D.
Ponte Vedra, FL
These are both healthy and delicious! My 15-month-old son absolutely love these if I give him two different options of snacks he always picks these first! The airy texture and cheesy combination is what makes this snack delicious.
Aaliyah J.
pomona
These were my favorite growing up and they still are today. They’re just so light and fluffy and delicious in your mouth. It’s kind of hard to describe but it’s very cheesy in a good way. I say you go pick them up right now!
Melanie K.
York , PA
Everyone I know loves pirate booty! I mean, it has a great name, right? It's crunchy and delicious! My kids enjoy it, I enjoy it. It's fairly low calorie which is a plus for me! Also, I can but it at mom heaven aka Target.
Bekah G.
Thornton, CO
Yes these remind me of college! A light, crunchy, airy snack that feels better than Cheetos going down. Try not to eat the entire bag in one sitting, though, because you’ll feel like you have a stomach full of styrofoam.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco , CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?

back