BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #3 in Popcorn

Pirates Like Their Cheddar Like They Do Their Rum, Aged To Perfection. Aged White Cheddar Is Made From Puffed Rice And Corn, Blended With Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese And Baked Perfectly To Pirate Standards.

• This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are...1 Answers
  • Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? N...5 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...9 Answers
Arielle T.
Jacksonville
These are amazing. I love the melt in your mouth texture it gives and the taste is so addicting I can't stop once I open the bag! I have purchased on many occasions and I'm sure I will in the future as well. It is definitely an affordable snack option.
Kelsey M.
These are the perfect snack when you're craving something crunchy and flavorful. I love the airy puff and the cheddar flavor. My kids also love these too. Which is nice, because pirate booty is a much healthier chip option, than other brands out there.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
This is a fan favorite in our house.. from the adults to the kids we all love it.. and you can feel confident you aren't giving your loved ones junk.. we found ours at Sprouts but for the larger bags we also find it at Costco or Sams.. you can even get single size to put in the kiddos lunch box's.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Pirates booty has to be my favorite daytime snack! If I’m not careful I can definitely go through a whole bag of these in less than an hour. The white cheddar taste in the way at the popcorn is cooked just melts in your mouth for a lavishing feeling
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to love Pirate Booty, but these days I feel like its texture is a little too reminiscent of packing peanuts. The flavor seems so processed, too. I do like that this is more of a “natural” branded product, but it truly is an indulgent snack.
Sarah M.
Santa Clara
This was always my reward from my parents because I used to eat the whole big bag in one sitting! It's so addictive! It tastes so good!!! This is my favorite snack! It's so light and fluffy that it feels healthy... until you eat the whole bag! Oops
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
My favorite snack when I was in high school! Fills you up, it's cheap, and it's delicious. I still enjoy eating this as an adult, and don't like sharing it. It's always delicious. I would definitely buy again, and I would recommend to my friends.
Brittany K.
Oreana
Love this stuff!!!! It’s SO good and it’s not bad for you like chips or buttered popcorn! This stuff is seriously addicting. I catch myself eating half a bag without even realizing it it’s so good! A bit pricey but it’s honestly worth it.
Hanna M.
One of my favorite snacks and also my one year old loves to get her little fingers on them very handy for on-the-go I get mine at a whole store for quite cheap I recommend for anybody who likes cheesy chips but not overpowering like Cheetos
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
This is my all-time favorite snack! My kids love it as well and it is so healthy it’s also gluten-free if that is one of your dietary restrictions. It can be found tons of places my sister lives in Japan and she found it even over there
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco , CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?

Walmart