Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
1 year, 5 months ago
No, I've only ever tried the white cheddar. They're so good I can't convince myself to buy any other flavor!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
2 years, 9 months ago
They also have Veggie, Sour Cream & Onion, Fruity Booty and then just the regular cheddar but in fun shapes. And the same brand also makes smart puffs and mac & cheese.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
2 years, 10 months ago
I actually had a Caramel Apple version around Halloween time that was delicious!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lehi, UT
3 years, 4 months ago
I bought the Veggie kind once. So gross! Tasted like seaweed. They were all green. My toddler wouldn't touch them either. Stick with the white cheddar!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 5 months ago
We've tried 2 other flavors and they weren't that great, just stick with the white cheddar flavor! haha
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Seekonk, MA
3 years, 7 months ago
Never seen anything other than cheddar...would be interested to try different flavors!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Whitman, MA
3 years, 8 months ago
I have seen the vegetable flavor at stop & shop and at whole foods
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
This is the only one I've seen.
Diane K.
Diane K.
Columbus, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes you can find them at whole foods :)
Kate C.
Kate C.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
There is a green healthy one... Forget where I bought it though.