BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #2 in Popcorn

Pirates Booty Natural Aged White Cheddar .5 oz: 36 Count see more...

• Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? Nutrition...5 Answers
  • This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are light, ...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy for you?8 Answers
Lily W.
Hialeah, FL
My kids love this snack and I do too! Its airy, fluffy and the taste is delicious! I love how it comes in individual packs or in large packs. That way it makes it a fun snack for home or on the go! My kids especially love the name!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Foodie Expert
This is so good. I actually discovered this while working in childcare and the children really liked it so I decided to try it out and now it's one of my favorite snacks. It's like a corn pop reminds me of a cheeto puff but these taste so much better. And they don't have the annoying kernels either which is nice. Yummmyy! I have only seen small bags of These not sure if they make bigger bags.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
This stuff SMELLS. Everyone is gonna know you're eating it and probably ask you to put it away. At which point you will probably want to, because this is not popcorn. They are rice and corn puffs and generally flavorless.  Think of it as like a nasty cheeto puff that smells really really bad. But if you want to pretend you're healthy I suppose this works.
Brittany R.
Salt Lake City
I love getting the Pirate Booty from Costco! You can get a bag so big that you can crawl inside. I like the little puffs that are a little whiter than the rest, they seem to just melt in your mouth. Minimal effort to eat, but so hard to keep around in my house. PS the Costco bag is resealable, if you happen to not eat the whole bag in a day like my fam!
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
Mmmm.... These light and airy and fluffy corn puffs are delightful~ The taste is always so good, and I can eat these all day. There are no cons to this snack in my opinion. I am a repeat consumer and will definitely continue to be. My brother loves these too, so it's always fun eating these with him. Sibling bonding always happens over Pirate's Booty.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like pirates booty! It’s such a weird but oddly satisfying texture. The white cheddar is my favorite flavor, but the others are good too. It’s cheap at my local grocery store!
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
My kids love Pirate's Booty, it's a healthy alternative to other snacks. I was nervous that our picky eater wouldn't like it because it was healthy but thankfully he becaome addicted. It is an affordable treat everyone in the family loves. Even better during the holidays (Halloween) they mix up their packaging!
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This stuff is delicious!  Watch out because it can also be quite addicting once you open the bag.  I have typically purchased this product from Target.  It's nice because it is a bit of an alternative to the usual microwave popcorn since it's a bit lighter and it's ready to eat once you open the bag.
Bella B.
Bronx
Foodie Expert
These are your basic pirate booty puffs they are so good they are actually one of my favorite snacks.There so cheesy and tasty recommend these to family and friends because they have and are in a very good price range for such a big bag of puffs.Also if you want an even better price go to Walmart or ebates
Gretchen C.
This is the best cheese popcorn!! A wonderful aged cheddar flavor. I usually can find it at Meijer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great cheese popcorn. It's not too unhealthy for you, just don't eat the whole bag in one sitting!! I know It can be hard to put that bag down once I start eating it.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?