BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar Puffs: All natural Gluten and trans fat free Pirate's Booty Snacks are kosher Includes dairy 12 (six-count) packages

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
When the Pirates Booty brand launched, I was actually really excited to give their products a go. The Cheddar Puffs were one of the first products that I tried and I instantly was in love. They are not only a way healthier option than other puffs out there, but they're flavorful and are at a good cost.
Ashley R.
Clearwater
Not sure what all the hype is, I did not find this enjoyable. The flavor is off, doesn't taste like popcorn or white cheddar at all. I'm sure it's healthier than a normal popcorn, but I don't think it's worth it.
Ashley B.
Flossmoor , IL
I was never really a big fan of puffed popcorn or chips but these are a major hit for me. It's delicious and the price is great as well. These are definitely healthier than the typical chips you eat but I have seen other brands that offer this product with all organic ingredients for a little higher price.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
I started buying these as a healthy snack for my 10 yr-old daughter when she was a toddler. And then I discovered them. Apologies to my daughter whenever she has no school snacks cause Mommy ate her Pirates Booty. Lol
Erin D.
Tukwila, WA
My daughter and I love Pirate Booty as a healthy and convenient snack! We purchase the small bags for lunches every week, which means we get an all natural healthy "chip" option in our lunches every day! They have the perfect amount of crunch but also are easy on little ones without teeth to eat!
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
Probably one of my biggest food weaknesses! These are awesome. These are an absolute perfect snack for anyone. I love the flavor and so do my children. I was skeptical at first because they are on the "healthy" snack aisle at the grocery but I decided to try them and LOVE them!
Atarah H.
I LOVE THIS POPCORN! It tastes so good! I cant stop eating this popcorn. I love the crunch and I aged cheddar. This is a good product, I suggest everyone should try it. Very delicious. I enjoy almost every product of pirate booty! I love the taste and it is a good crave snack.
Angelina C.
Passaic, NJ
Delicious snack that I buy often. My students love this as a snack just as much as I do. Yummy cheddar taste and always hits the spot. Great value on the small bags and the larger bags are often on sale too! I would recommend this to anyone who loves cheesy snacks.
Sarah R.
Livermore, CA
Pirate Booty is a MUST HAVE if you have kids. Although, I thoroughly enjoy them as well! The pre packaged bags make it easy to toss in your kids lunch bags or in your bag for a snack on the way home from work. Great flavor! Will definately never tire of Pirates Booty Chedder Puffs!
Bella B.
Bronx
These puffs are soo good.They are perfect for school lunches and they give you an amazing cheder cheese flavor.I eat them almost everyday and They meet all my expectations and I feel that these puffs are really good.I would totally recommend this to many people.