BY PIRATE'S BOOTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pirate's Booty Baked Aged White Cheddar: All natural Trans fat-free Certified gluten-free Kosher Rice and corn puffs

Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
This is a snack that I feel good about when I give them to my kids.  I know it's made with premium ingredients, and it's not all oil and salt.  My kids love this popcorn and we always have it on hand.  I've brought it to school parties too and the other students really enjoy it.  Overall, it's a great, simple, affordable, healthy snack.
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
I first tried these on a beach trip with friends. They had some in their cooler and offered it to me and I was blown away. I had never even heard of the brand until then. I found these in Walmart the following week and have bought several packs since then.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
Piarates booty is a great snack for on the go for adults and kids! I usually pick up at my local grocery store but you can pick this up at target as well this is one of my go to snacks!! I definitely recommend to people who haven't tried it!
Lori B.
When we can find these at one of the super stores, they're a decent value for lunchbox snacks. My kids love the original Pirates Booty flavor and prefer it over the others they've tried. Nice healthy snack for mom too. :)
Nina T.
These were okay but not my favorite. I think I continued to eat them because there was nothing else to eat here but I didn't like bitter taste..... and that was all I got in flavor. My nephew sure seemed to like them.
Morgan S.
Tried this for the first time the other day, stuff is addicting! She said she found it at wegmans and Trader Joe's so I will definitely be going out and buying a bag
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
My kids absolutely love this. Individual bags make great snacks to through in school lunches. My only complaint is that this product is expected expensive compared to other kids snacks on the market.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
This is a wonderful and healthier alternative to popcorn! These pirate booty snacks are so light and airy that you could find yourself not stopping. They are a little pricey but they are worth it!
Sarah B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a great snack to have while watching a movie or eating lunch. It is light and the taste is great. The individual packs help to make it convenient for on the go and controls your portion. It would be easy to eat an entire bag by yourself. These are picky eater approved and we would buy again!
Emmie H.