Pirate Booty
Pirates Booty Aged White Cheddar 18 Oz ( Big Bag )

Pirates Booty Aged White Cheddar 18 Oz ( Big Bag )

by Pirate Booty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pirates Booty Aged White Cheddar 18 Oz ( Big Bag )!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley A.
Phoenix, AZ
Pirates Booty Aged White Cheddar 18 Oz ( Big Bag ) uploaded by Ashley A.
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz Rice and Corn Puffs are definitely popular. However; personally I didn’t think they were anything special. They taste like a generic Simply Cheetos White Cheddar Puffs - 8oz just not as good. You might as well try it to decide yourself. But if you don’t want to waste the cash stick with Cheetos® brand this old classic will never disappoint.
Katrina M.
Bloomington, CA
Our whole family loves this snack, and while it's not as wholesome as (say) fresh fruit, I feel good about this choice as an alternative to fried potato chips with questionable ingredients. I love to buy in bulk when I can, then we pack them in reusable containers and take on-the-go.
Samantha G.
Deforest, WI
I LOVE this stuff it is so addicting! It has just enough flavor to get the taste but it’s not overbearing and I especially enjoy that I don’t have to worry about getting kernels in my teeth from eating it!

Looking for your answer?