Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz

Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar is made from puffed rice and corn, then blended with real aged white cheddar cheese and baked perfectly to pirate standards. Available in these individual snack size bags for on-the-go snacking, lunch boxes and kids snacks.

Is this popcorn good?
I always buy these at Wegmans...I’m wondering which other big stores sell these? I can’t seem to find them at Wal-Mart
Are these good ?
Start your review of Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is my oldest sons favorite popcorn and I love it too. It’s a bit pricey I’d say but anytime I find it on sale I buy it. It’s very yummy!
April D.
Thornton, CO
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz uploaded by April D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Two out of the 4 of my kiddos really like these they will pack them quite often for snacks. It is a better option snack for sure. The bags are pretty large so that's also a plus.
Stephanie B.
Towson, MD
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Instacart
Who doesn't love Pirate's Booty?? It's a great yummy snack for the kiddos (and for mama, too). It's awesome to have on hand to give to your little ones when everyone is eating popcorn. Makes them feel included. It's probably terrible for you but what isn't? It's okay to have a snack every once in a while!
Kim R.
Lake Forest, CA
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz uploaded by Kim R.
Purchased at: Costco
My son first found out about this at school and came home raving about “Pirate’s Booty?! I wondered what in the heck were they teaching my son at school! Lol!!! Because he wouldn’t stop talking about eating “pirate’s booty” (lol...even typing that out is freaking hilarious to me! 😂🤣), I had to get online and research it and FINALLY was able to fulfill my son’s dreams! We buy the big huge 18 ounce bag from Costco. He absolutely LOVESSSS this stuff; and admittingly, so do I! The delicious white cheddar puffed up bits of delightfulness seemingly just melts away in your mouth! They’re so light and airy and are probably the best kind of ”junk food” that my kids — (ok...and me too! 🙈), probably gobble up all too often. I do have to keep a bag on hand because they’re just too addicting (in a GOOD way!!!). The one complaint I have (thus the one star being taken away) is sometimes (not ALL of the time), at the end, there’s this hard piece that makes me feel like I’m going to break my tooth on it. I hate to encounter those pieces! Other than that, I probably could rave all day on how good these are!! We do really love them and of course, would recommend them to any and everybody! Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz
Christian P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz uploaded by Christian P.
I enjoyed snacking on these. It's cheesey to my liking. And it isn't oily so it doesn't leave me that gross feeling. Also fingers aren't oily too. Only 70 calories per pack so I don't feel guilty either
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This aged white cheddar puff corn from Pirates booty is really good! I like the no mess on your fingers from the white cheddar, and these bags are perfect for lunches or snack time. Very affordable with a great taste! I will purchase and eat these again for sure😋
Gabriella P.
Medford, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I could eat a 10 pound sack of these. The perfect snack, curbs your chip craving while still being lightweight and fulfilling. LOVE
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar 10oz uploaded by Antumn M.
At first it tasted strange than it started to fast just like cheese puff but with white cheese. The fact that is is also Gluten Free! I am loving me some Pirate's Booty!
Kristy F.
Chatham, IL
My 2 year and 1 year old absolutely love Pirate Booty! I have peace of mind when they eat it because it melts in your mouth!
Kelly K.
Bernardston, MA
Pirate's Booty is one of my favorite snacks. They are perfectly flavored with a nice airy light crunch. I love that they are low in calorie. My favorite are the small bags for on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...