BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #4 in Popcorn

Pirates Like Their Cheddar Like They Do Their Rum, Aged To Perfection. Aged White Cheddar Is Made From Puffed Rice And Corn, Blended With Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese And Baked Perfectly To Pirate Standards.

• This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are...1 Answers
  • Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? N...5 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...9 Answers
Alex S.
As a kid, I could not appreciate this product but now as an adult I feel differently. I think for a quick snack or as an addition to a sandwich, these puffs are pretty good!

They aren’t overly cheesy like some other snack products but I wish they had a little more flavor - whether it be a bit more garlicky or spicy. Something is just missing. The crunch is satisfying although I wish they had an option like the classic Cheetos where they have more structural integrity. (I know there are people who know what I mean!!)

Overall, they’re a good healthier alternative to chips and other not so good for you snacks.
Gigi K.
I freaking love these things. I’m a huge fan of hot cheetos, but when Im looking for something different, these hit the spot! They’re more like cheetos puffs but with skinny pops white cheddar dust on them. They’re packed with flavor! (sometimes too much some pieces are a little saltier than others but whatevah)

I always buy a bag every week and am always eating them!!!

My only con is that they are kind of expensive.. but they’re not too bad for you. 😁
Marquita S.
Richmond
I was just introduced to these today they are pretty good. Nice and crunchy. It met my expectations of being delicious, the aged white cheddar flavor is amazing. You can buy them at Walmart. I would recommend Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar to others.
paige w.
These cheese puffs are good, but not great. They taste a bit sour but still good. I would purchase these again, but probably not much. I know many people love these, but I personally don’t know how I feel about them.
Taryn C.
Jamica, VT
Easy to grab and perfect for where ever you are. light, fluffy, and crunchy with a blast of cheddar. everyone is sure to love this no mater the age. you may have sticky delicious fingers afterwords and if your lucky you left some for later because once you get a test of this you just can't stop.
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these! I usually order the box in amazon to travel with the small bag at a great price. The texture are like puffs of corn instead of the actual kettle pop. You do taste the aged white cheddar which is amazing and it is a healthier version of other popcorn brands. Definitely try them!
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I stumbled upon these by accident at an airport one time. I didn’t realize they were in every single store I’d buy my groceries in as well. Delicious but a little dry sometimes. I’d recommend, but make sure you eat them promptly and don’t let them sit in your cabinet or they’ll go stale quickly.
Marisa H.
This popcorn has the perfect amount of puff to it and the perfect amount of flavor in it. It's tangy and delicious and is coated in powder. Eating it can get a bit messy but it is so good. I need to force myself to stop eating them otherwise I could easily go through a whole bag.
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I really like the puffy aspect of this popcorn. I find them to have just the right amount of white cheddar and crunch to bite. I did have a little issue with the dry powder feeling it left in my mouth afterwards, but it can be ignored thanks to the good flavoring and fun puffs!
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
you can tell this is my favorite cause i have two big boxes of these in the house lol.i can compare it on cheesecurls, a chip in the Philippines, but you know whats great about this?its wayyy wayyy wayyy healthy for you! it so good and def on top of my healthy snacks lists:)
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?

Amazon