BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #2 in Popcorn

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pirates Like Their Cheddar Like They Do Their Rum, Aged To Perfection. Aged White Cheddar Is Made From Puffed Rice And Corn, Blended With Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese And Baked Perfectly To Pirate Standards.

• Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? N...5 Answers
  • This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...9 Answers
Alex S.
As a kid, I could not appreciate this product but now as an adult I feel differently. I think for a quick snack or as an addition to a sandwich, these puffs are pretty good!

They aren’t overly cheesy like some other snack products but I wish they had a little more flavor - whether it be a bit more garlicky or spicy. Something is just missing. The crunch is satisfying although I wish they had an option like the classic Cheetos where they have more structural integrity. (I know there are people who know what I mean!!)

Overall, they’re a good healthier alternative to chips and other not so good for you snacks.
Gigi K.
I freaking love these things. I’m a huge fan of hot cheetos, but when Im looking for something different, these hit the spot! They’re more like cheetos puffs but with skinny pops white cheddar dust on them. They’re packed with flavor! (sometimes too much some pieces are a little saltier than others but whatevah)

I always buy a bag every week and am always eating them!!!

My only con is that they are kind of expensive.. but they’re not too bad for you. 😁
Kara D.
I originally expected this to be a popcorn snack but it's not what I would classify as popcorn. They're puffs, like the cheeto puffs. Very airy and puff-like.

They're a great, light snack. Although, the snack bags don't contain much in them, so it takes about two snack bags to actually fill me up. But they're a decently healthy snack option.

Definitely would recommend!
Krystle B.
Winthrop
It definitely isn’t popcorn but these are delicious cheesey puffs. I bought them from stop and shop and I would definitely buy them again. They’re really good but they aren’t a staple in my diet. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a good snack but the powder residue on them gets annoying if you eat them whilst multitasking.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I was just introduced to these today they are pretty good. Nice and crunchy. It met my expectations of being delicious, the aged white cheddar flavor is amazing. You can buy them at Walmart. I would recommend Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar to others.
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love the white cheddar flavor and the light airy crunch these puffs have! I have tried other brands similar to these such as Aldo’s and nothing compares to the flavor or amount of flavor these puffs have (which is the perfect amount)! Plus I can eat a ton without feeling guilty because they are kinda healthy!! Number one salty snack for me!
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I love this popcorn so much mmm it is so good lol I love the way it kind of melts in your mouth and the white cheddar is just AMAZING! I buy it from Fred Meyer most of the time and I personally think it’s too pricey because it’s like halfway filled with AIR! ;( if they actually filled the bag up then I would give it 5 stars!
paige w.
These cheese puffs are good, but not great. They taste a bit sour but still good. I would purchase these again, but probably not much. I know many people love these, but I personally don’t know how I feel about them.
Taryn C.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
Easy to grab and perfect for where ever you are. light, fluffy, and crunchy with a blast of cheddar. everyone is sure to love this no mater the age. you may have sticky delicious fingers afterwords and if your lucky you left some for later because once you get a test of this you just can't stop.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
This popcorn is amazing — I can easily go through a whole bag in one sitting without realizing because it’s so addicting! However, as with most snack products, there is A LOT of air in the bags so it’s arguable as to if you truly get your money’s worth. My vote: quality > quantity.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco , CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?

back