BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #5 in Popcorn

Pirates Like Their Cheddar Like They Do Their Rum, Aged To Perfection. Aged White Cheddar Is Made From Puffed Rice And Corn, Blended With Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese And Baked Perfectly To Pirate Standards.

• Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? N...5 Answers
  • This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...8 Answers
Reviews (2016)
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
The first time I heard of pirate booty I thought they were talking about cheesy pirate butt. But (lol) its not that at all. I love this snack I dont really eat it frequently its like now and then but it is still a good snack that can be enjoyed. I would recommend this to others.
Christine F.
Spokane
A classic white cheddar popcorn that has a great flavor but tends to have too much seasoning at times. It met my expectations of a white cheddar popcorn. I’ve had it more than once but prefer skinny pop’s white cheddar because there is less mess from excessive seasoning. The price is also a little much unless caught on sale.
Michele R.
Pinole, CA
I love opening up the package of Pirate's Booty and picking up a piece to have it deliciously dissolve in my mouth upon contact. It tastes great and makes an easy snack. The pricing is definitely perfect for anyone on a budget. I don't like how messy it can get, but the taste more than makes up for it.
Taryn C.
Manchester
Easy to grab and perfect for where ever you are. light, fluffy, and crunchy with a blast of cheddar. everyone is sure to love this no mater the age. you may have sticky delicious fingers afterwords and if your lucky you left some for later because once you get a test of this you just can't stop.
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
you can tell this is my favorite cause i have two big boxes of these in the house lol.i can compare it on cheesecurls, a chip in the Philippines, but you know whats great about this?its wayyy wayyy wayyy healthy for you! it so good and def on top of my healthy snacks lists:)
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
I am obsessed on every level. The white cheddar flavoring is subtle yet tasty enough that you know what you’re eating. I love that they are air-popped so you’re not consuming all the fat loaded in other snacks. Finally a snack that I dont feel awful sharing with my kids.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love pirate's booty's snacks & cheddar rice & corn puffs are one favourites. So tasty & light. They are hit during get togethers & movie nights. I prefer them over pop corn. So affordable & readily available. Also, they are baked snacks not fried snacks so I don't worry much while having it but yeah I need to watch out because once to open a pack it's very difficult to stop ata handful. Plus this snack is a gluten free snack which is awesome.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Recently discovered these munchies!! I was feeding my kid other snacks but a waitress at the Mexican restaurant told me about these! They are rice puffs! Gluten free! And BAKED!! Not the most nutritious but they aren't bad!! Plus I wind up eating them too!!
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
This snack cannot be replicated. The flavor is great, and the texture of the puff is so satisfying. It’s crunch and then melts, which is the best combination. I intentionally don’t buy these all the time because it’s so easy for me to finish a whole bag.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Pirates booty has to be my favorite daytime snack! If I’m not careful I can definitely go through a whole bag of these in less than an hour. The white cheddar taste in the way at the popcorn is cooked just melts in your mouth for a lavishing feeling
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?