BY PIRATE'S BOOTY #3 in Popcorn

Pirates Like Their Cheddar Like They Do Their Rum, Aged To Perfection. Aged White Cheddar Is Made From Puffed Rice And Corn, Blended With Real Aged White Cheddar Cheese And Baked Perfectly To Pirate Standards.

• This is great. I get the small bag for snacking. They are...1 Answers
  • Is this type of popcorn better than smart food?? Taste? N...5 Answers
  • How do these taste? Would you recommend? Are they healthy...9 Answers
Alex S.
As a kid, I could not appreciate this product but now as an adult I feel differently. I think for a quick snack or as an addition to a sandwich, these puffs are pretty good!

They aren’t overly cheesy like some other snack products but I wish they had a little more flavor - whether it be a bit more garlicky or spicy. Something is just missing. The crunch is satisfying although I wish they had an option like the classic Cheetos where they have more structural integrity. (I know there are people who know what I mean!!)

Overall, they’re a good healthier alternative to chips and other not so good for you snacks.
Gigi K.
I freaking love these things. I’m a huge fan of hot cheetos, but when Im looking for something different, these hit the spot! They’re more like cheetos puffs but with skinny pops white cheddar dust on them. They’re packed with flavor! (sometimes too much some pieces are a little saltier than others but whatevah)

I always buy a bag every week and am always eating them!!!

My only con is that they are kind of expensive.. but they’re not too bad for you. 😁
Marquita S.
Richmond
I was just introduced to these today they are pretty good. Nice and crunchy. It met my expectations of being delicious, the aged white cheddar flavor is amazing. You can buy them at Walmart. I would recommend Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar to others.
paige w.
These cheese puffs are good, but not great. They taste a bit sour but still good. I would purchase these again, but probably not much. I know many people love these, but I personally don’t know how I feel about them.
Taryn C.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
Easy to grab and perfect for where ever you are. light, fluffy, and crunchy with a blast of cheddar. everyone is sure to love this no mater the age. you may have sticky delicious fingers afterwords and if your lucky you left some for later because once you get a test of this you just can't stop.
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
you can tell this is my favorite cause i have two big boxes of these in the house lol.i can compare it on cheesecurls, a chip in the Philippines, but you know whats great about this?its wayyy wayyy wayyy healthy for you! it so good and def on top of my healthy snacks lists:)
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Recently discovered these munchies!! I was feeding my kid other snacks but a waitress at the Mexican restaurant told me about these! They are rice puffs! Gluten free! And BAKED!! Not the most nutritious but they aren't bad!! Plus I wind up eating them too!!
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
This snack cannot be replicated. The flavor is great, and the texture of the puff is so satisfying. It’s crunch and then melts, which is the best combination. I intentionally don’t buy these all the time because it’s so easy for me to finish a whole bag.
Lauren C.
Austin
This is one of my all-time favorite snack items. It's delicious and light. Calorie-wise, it isn't too bad. It has the texture of cheese puffs but with a more decadent flavor. I've been eating this stuff since the second grade, and will continue to buy it in the future. I highly recommend this.
Alyssa Z.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I can’t get enough of Pirates Booty. It is so delicious and addictive I have to be really careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting that’s how good it is. It is a light airy cheesy and savory snack and I will continue to purchase!
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else finds it difficult to not eat the entire bag in one sitting?
Linda P.
Wasco , CA
I would buy just because the name...anything bad bout these???
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone know what this is made out of?
Christine B.
Poway, CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Tori H.
Azusa, CA
Has anyone seen these in anything other than cheddar? I mean, I love them but can't help but be interested that the back of the bag also touts "chocolate" and "barrrbeque" versions? If so are they just as good?

Walmart