BY PIRATE BRANDS

Smart puffs gourmet cheese puffs 4 oz see more...

• I've never seen this kind before at they better for you? Do they ta...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
elena m.
elena m.
North Hills, CA
These taste so good. my kids love them . there grandma buys it for them. i tried them and there so good. they have snack sizes now so my kids take them to school.
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
These are delicious!! They are one of my favorite snack chip type food. They have a great cheese taste and make you feel a little less guilty about eating them
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Springfield, MO
I swear they put crack in these because it's like white cheddar cheese puffs but so much better. I even have my grandma addicted to them. They are just so airy and cheesy.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Best puffs ever. Great cheese taste, real ingredients and perfect crunch. I could eat these all day.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Foodie Expert
Nom nom nom! So light and airy. I could munch on these all day long. No
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are a great low cal snack. Sometimes you just crave the crappy food and instead of going for a bag of Lays cut down the fat with these
Kylee I.
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
So good definitely recommend it to anyone that loves popcorn or a good snack in general
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
I got these yesterday to try and they are really good! Between my husband, daughter, and myself we had them gone very quick. I like that they don't have that salty taste that other puffs have.
Laylaa W.
Laylaa W.
I've never seen this kind before at they better for you? Do they taste better?