BY PIPING ROCK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Musky-sweet, fruity aroma. Refreshing and rejuvenating. Promotes anti-aging efforts. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a dropper top. For external use only. see more...

Review (1)
Hilda H.
This oil has been surprisingly very effective for my acne-prone, sensitive dry skin. Products meant to moisture my skin often break me out and products meant for acne-prone skin tend to dry my skin out even more. Even natural remedies like using tea tree irritate my skin. It's tough to find things that work for my skin. This oil actually moisturizes my skin while reducing inflammation of my blemishes!! I've read reviews on people saying sea buckthorn oil smelling bad and staining their clothes/skin because it's an orange/red oil, but I didn't notice a strong smell to this oil and had no issues with staining my light-toned skin. This is the only sea buckthorn berry oil I've used so I can't say how it's quality compares to others, but it works great for me. I really love this product.