Piping Rock Frankincense Essential Oil 1/2 oz 100% Pure Oil Therapeutic Grade uploaded by Kendall P.Piping Rock Frankincense Essential Oil 1/2 oz 100% Pure Oil Therapeutic Grade uploaded by Kendall P.

BY PIPING ROCK

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Lemony-sweet aroma with hints of warm balsamic. Spiritually enlightening. Rejuvenates the senses and sparks creativity. Comes in a glass amber bottle with a dropper top. For external use only. see more...

Review (1)
Kendall P.
Oneida
Piping Rock has a wonderful line of REAL essential oils. There frankincense has a powerful, woody and earthy smell with a hint of sweetness to it. I have used it directly on my skin without it breaking out And that shows me that it is clearly top of the line. The cheaper oils that are not as well made will make me break out in a rash. The bottle is 15 ml and amber colored and I love there labels. The oils have a dropper top and it does come out a little fast so be careful when you are pouring. I received them in some great packaging and in less than 4 days from when i ordered. I am very happy with this company and I will continue to purchase from them.