BY PIPILA

Protect your baby from viruses and bacteria that can get on pacifiers with this pacifier sterilizer from pipila. This sterilizer eliminates 99% of all germs after five minutes of use. The portability and small size mean you can take it anywhere with you. see more...

• I would say yes! As long as they fit in there then I don't see wh...1 Answers
  • Wondering if this will work for bottle nipples as well since they...1 Answers
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Great for every once in a while but I feel sterilizing everything is not as necessary because then kids won't have a immune system built to last. I'm a ftm and a nurse so I might be more lenient than other new mom's but if the pacifier falls I pick it up, luck it myself and give it back. old school I know but I do wash them at night with soap and water and sterilize once a month
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This handy device is amazing especially if you have a little one who lovesss their binkies like mine did...its a must have since the pacifiers literally are attracted to floors. It sanitizes the pacifiers on the go literally amazing!
Tayler D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Used this with both of my kids and it makes sterilization quick and easy on the go! I recommend it!
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wondering if this will work for bottle nipples as well since they seem to end up on the floor as well??
Tayler D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I would say yes! As long as they fit in there then I don't see why not!