suggested searches

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I know this sunscreen is made for babies, but I use this daily on my face and have been loving it. There is no white cast, and applies smoothly and evenly. Since I am applying sunscreen often during the day, the price point is really nice since I get more product for less. This product is really nice for your skin as well, It is a purely mineral sunscreen and is EWG verified!
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this, but I am pleasantly surprised. The product is pretty fluid, and it has an almost purplish cast on me when I first put it on. It rubs in and disappears for the most part, and leaves my skin with a dewy finish which I love. My skin is protected and it has also worked well under makeup. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it has pilled a couple of times, I am still trying to work out the cause! I will repurchase.
I love this sunscreen. It works for me: it's so moisturizing and I love how it makes my skin look. It's so reasonably priced for a larger amount - and I'm so tired of sunscreen getting so expensive for small tubes, when it's arguably the most important step in skincare. It's definitely one of my holy grails, and I have two bottles on backup.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this smell sunscreen-y? Also, does it make the skin feel oily and clog pores?
Is there a white-cast?
Is this sunscreen effective? Anyone experience sunburn? I have really liked it myself, it is not super drying like other mineral sunscreens we have tried but it's very watery/thin. Is it still offering good protection even with being so sheer? Pipette Baby Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
more questions