PiperWai Natural Deodorant

by PiperWai

Finally, Natural deodorant that actually works. Free of harmful chemicals, parabens, and aluminum compounds, PiperWai natural deodorant forms an invisible, absorbent, PH-balanced shield that neutralizes odor and protects your clothes from perspiration. It's perfect for those with sensitive skin (even right after shaving) and anyone who's ready to make the switch from conventional antiperspirant. This charcoal creme is so effective, you'll never want to use anything else on your underarms again.

Ingredients: Tapioca Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Magnesium Hydroxide, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rose Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Charcoal Powder (Activated), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Proprietary Blend of 11 Essential Oils

Has anyone used this on teenagers?
Is anyone using this currently? I'm looking for a natural deodorant.
Does it last all day? And does it work well for hyperhidroses ?
Start your review of PiperWai Natural Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
PiperWai Natural Deodorant uploaded by Morgan  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
OBSESSED 🀩!! I was BEYOND thrilled when I stumbled upon an episode of shark tank and saw this natural deo because I was driving the switch to natural deo struggle bus 🚌 and the driver was native deo πŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘ŽπŸ» I was miserable!! I was sweating through it and constantly reapplying and even with exfoliating my pits in the shower each time, it didn’t matter! But when I put on PiperWai Natural Deodorant, everything changed πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» it combats sweat and odor! You only need a little bit and it rubs in clear once it gets all rubbed in. It was a little bit strange getting used to rubbing it on my pits but you catch on quick! It does come in a stick form too! I deff plan on trying that and repurchasing 😻 12/10 recommend πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’š
nicole R.
Cheltenham, PA
I've been searching for a natural deodorant for the past year. I've tried toms, kiss my face, milk of magnesia and about 16 other kinds. I've smelled bad in class at the gym and at home after lost if trial and error. Not anymore! Piperwai is amazing!!! I picked it up at GNC, but you can buy it online as well. It is a local company to me ( Philadelphia) which makes me want to support them even more. I heard about piperwai on shark tank maybe a year ago and I regret that it took me this long to purchase it. What can I say- it works! The smell is amazing and the packaging is cute. The texture is a little weird, slightly hard to rub in, but I don't mind. I've just started using it, so I can't say how long a jar lasts. It's costs about $13- on par with other natural deodorants... maybe a couple bucks more expensive. I really recommend giving it a try if you have been searching for a natural deodorant like me!
Christina  L.
Grand Blanc, MI
PiperWai Natural Deodorant uploaded by Christina  L.
I normally have to put deodorant on twice a day because I sweat so bad. I feel like I smell and I hate that! I started using PW a week ago and I have only applied it once a day! I do not feel like I smell thanks to this deodorant! It is a charcoal deodorant it is formulated with clean ingredients that melt into your armpits, absorb moisture and provides long-lasting odor protection, making it sustainable and effective.
Brooke B.
St Petersburg, FL
PiperWai Natural Deodorant uploaded by Brooke B.
I FINALLY found a natural deodorant that REALLY works!!! I've been on this expedition for over a year! I've spent entirely too much money on different brands and even experimenting with making my own at home. #Fail NOTHING worked for me. None of them stopped odor for long or they completely broke me out in a rash... UNTIL NOW! I first heard about PiperWai last year while watching Shark Tank with my husband. I was immediately intrigued, but because of all my failed attempts in the past I was leery. After seeing several trusted sources post rave reviews I decided to give it a try. Wow! Love at first use. Yes, it lasts through my workouts, chasing two toddlers around all day and the brutal Florida heat and humidity! β˜€οΈ The formula is PERFECTION! It has a great spicy fresh smell that works for men or women, it prevents odor, and it doesn't irritate my skin. πŸ™ŒπŸΌ It's THE ONLY one to work for me! For now, the only con I can find is the application. It is not yet available in a roll-on form, BUT it's coming soon πŸ˜‰. I just got a nifty little cosmetic spatula to help in the mean time. (Gotta keep these nails fresh and clean πŸ˜‚πŸ’…πŸ») If you're ready to ditch the aluminum and chemicals OR you've tried natural deos in the past without any success, I HIGHLY urge you to try this stuff out! I'm so in looooove!
Audrey M.
Macomb, MI
I saw this product on shark tank and immediately got it since I was excited by the benefits they gave.

It did NOT do a good job blocking odors. It gave off a really strong essential oil scent (not the biggest fan of). the scent was usually super powerful, but not odor blocking, so the essential oil smell would blend with my body odor and just give off an even worse, more powerful smell that was generally skunky. I also have to shave almost every day, and when i do and use this product, it gives me little pimples/ingrown hairs. It did however do a really good job in terms of not transferring to clothes or leaving behind residue. I had the product in stick form, and it did glide on very well and didn't leave a sticky feeling residue.

overall, very disappointed in this product and I would not recommend if you sweat an average amount throughout the day.

Chalise J.
Uniontown, OH
PiperWai Natural Deodorant uploaded by Chalise J.
All time favorite deodorant!!! I wanted to switch over to natural deodorants and a lot really just don’t work.. this is amazing!!!!!
Hannah C.
Fargo
This deodorant is the only natural deodorant that I have used without smelling! Easy to use and rub on, stays good all day even through workouts. I purchased this product online. So effective, fun packaging, and very well satisfied with this product.
Danielle Y.
Seabrook, TX
PiperWai Natural Deodorant uploaded by Danielle Y.
I've tried MANY natural deodorants and this is in my top 2. At first I thought I'd hate the jar application but it doesn't bother me nearly as much as I expected. This product also comes in a solid with a standard applicator and I tried that too but hated it. It crumbles and falls apart - the jar works much better. For me, it had similar results as a regular deodorant and it definitely keeps me from stinking without having to apply multiple times a day (as you might need with other natural deodorants). It has a mild menthol type aroma but the scent is barely noticeable. I haven't had staining on my clothes either. All in all, it's an excellent product. If you are looking for a natural deodorant, this is amongst the best.
Mariano R.
Vista, CA
This product goes on smooth and it actually does protect. The only issue is he application process can be inconvenient
Patrice H.
Berlin, NJ
PiperWai Natural Deodorant uploaded by Patrice H.
Natural deodorant! Who would have thought!? Well someone apparently! And it's good stuff guys! It's smooth and smells very nice. Not overly loud fragrance and smells natural not chemically made. My only cons are a spatula/spoon would be nice to apply with and in the winter it gets a little harder in consistency.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...