Piper's Perfumery Moroccan Dream Fragrance Mist 8.3 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Gea M.Piper's Perfumery Moroccan Dream Fragrance Mist 8.3 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Gea M.

BY PIPER'S PERFUMERY

Tropical: Escape to the tropics with the playful blend of exotic mango and juice mandarin. see more...

Piper's Perfumery Moroccan Dream Fragrance Mist 8.3 fl. oz. Spray Bottle
  • "Only need a couple spritzes to get the job done- I've had this bottle for over a year and a half and it's only halfway gone (I use it multiple times a day)." in 1 review
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I'm sooooo ADDICTED to this body spray!! now I know a lot of people claim to have found actual dupes for items and sometimes it's like nooo that's not a dupe... BUT! THIS is totally a dupe for get ready...wait for it Victoria's secrets HONEY SUCKLE BELLE limited edition. that discontinued fragrance is and will always be one of my top 3 fav fragrances of all time. however because it was limited edition I've seen it go for $45 + shipping on eBay for an 8oz bottle! um love it but for a body spray those people are sadly mistaken lol this beautiful fragrance sold at Walmart stores retails for just under $5 and I have stock lol mostly because I see it being clearances which really l, in all honesty, terrifies me!!! :( I've been looking for years for a dupe for that fragrance and now that I've been reunited and it feels so good!!! it appears that this guy here may not be with us much longer...**real tears!!** so ladies go snag it!! b4 it's gone :(
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
So i purchased this just because i loved the way it smells. It smelks so dang good! ! Its not super strong but not at all weak, for a body spray it's great. Well I have now cone to find out this is actually a dead on dupe for a limited edition Victoria Secrets scent! Whi knew!! Okay next to top it all off, i found it at the Dollar Tree!!! Yes $1.00 I surw got a deal! I went back a purchased a couple other scents and love them all and they all are dupes of Victoria Secrets. One of my many awesome finds!!
Sami B.
Scent is spectacular. Fruity but not overwhelming. Only need a couple spritzes to get the job done- I've had this bottle for over a year and a half and it's only halfway gone (I use it multiple times a day). Plus you can't beat the price!
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
Great product, i love the subtle fruity smell. a small spray goes a long ways and lasts for quite some time.