Piper's Perfumery Delicate French Vanilla Fragrance Mist 8.3 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Brittany S.

BY PIPER'S PERFUMERY

Elegant: Be decadent with the indulgent aroma of brown sugar delicately wrapped in rich vanilla creme. see more...

Tika G.
I really like this product and I'm sad to say that Walmart doesn't carry it anymore. It lasts for a night out. The scent is scrumptious!  Vanilla with hints of brown sugar, It always drives the guys wild! I would like to purchase this again but I'm not able to find it.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Great vanilla scent. Affordable. Lucky to find some at the dollar tree. Usually at Walmart for about $6.ingredients are not natural. Lightly fragrance so you have to spray a lot. Pretty romantic bottle packaging.
Brittany S.
I'm giving this 3 stars because the scent doesn't last for as long as I'd like but it smells really really good! Bought this at my local Walmart for around $4! It's really good to keep in your purse for a quick spray on but,if you're looking for something to linger all day, it wouldn't be this perfume! :) But other than that I love the smell of Delicate French Vanilla!
Krystal C.
Delton
This has such an authentic, delicious scent to it. It's noticable but not too harsh. And it lasts all day on clothes.
When will this be a seller? I really want to buy this. When will it be in Walmart stores???? This is a number one seller so please don't stop selling