Piper Heidsieck Brut 2004 Piper Heidsieck Brut Champagne NV 750ml

by Piper Heidsieck Brut 2004

Will love to try this one. I like champagne a lot but I always stick to one brand . I would like to try a different kind.
Is it worth the money?
How good is this one?
Start your review of Piper Heidsieck Brut 2004 Piper Heidsieck Brut Champagne NV 750ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great for a special occasion such as an anniversary or birthday. in reviews
It is pretty good buy I find it a little too dry.in reviews
Brianne R.
(My rating would be 3.5 if that were possible on Influenster.) If you like your champagne very dry, this is the one for you. It's tart and dry, and it's not bad, but it doesn't have the complex flavor profile I prefer in champagne. I also find this one tastes best when not allowed to sit in the glass too long. So, at this price range, I usually prefer the complexity of Veuve Cliquot. The fizz in this Piper is pronounced, with large, aggressive bubbles. The bubbles in the similarly priced Veuve Cliquot tend to be smaller but livelier, like a continuous fountain of tiny bubbles in the flute. The mouth feel of the Piper also isn't as silky. Flavor aside, the mouth feel of Piper's bubbles remind me of those of Perrier sparkling water. None of this is necessarily bad; it's just personal preference. A lot depends on what foods you'll be serving. This Piper would do especially well at cutting through rich, fatty foods. Its red label also looks gorgeous on a Christmas holiday table.
Katie R.
Everett, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great price for an authentic champagne, love those tiny bubbles. Could drink this everyday :)
dan S.
Miller Place, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite Champagnes and is typically what I reach for for special occasions and New Year's. I typically don't drink champagne regularly but I enjoy this one very much and it's nice and dry
Cierra H.
Urbana, IL
This is my favorite champagne! I purchase it for every important gathering and it is always finished. It is dry and crisp with a refreshing bubble. While it does run close to $50.00 a celebration really feels special with a glass of this to toast with.
Pay R.
rego park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Seriously not worth the price... maybe because I am not a fan of brut... but its a good drink to bring for the holiday parties
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
Amazing! Smooth and flavorful! Great for a special occasion such as an anniversary or birthday.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite champagne for a special occasion. It is so yeasty and flavorful. If I'm going to spend this much on a bottle of champagne I always go out of my way to find Piper Heidsieck.
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
Definitely a more expensive champagne than what i usually get but its worth it!
Definitely a more expensive champagne than what i usually get but its worth it!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I drink champagne on occasions and I have tried this one before. It is pretty good buy I find it a little too dry.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, FL
Great for mimosas! Also great on its own! Yummy product...Cheers and celebrate and enjoy.