BY PIPER HEIDSIECK BRUT 2004

• Will love to try this one. I like champagne a lot but I always s...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • How good is this one?1 Answers
  • "It is pretty good buy I find it a little too dry." in 1 review
  • "Great for a special occasion such as an anniversary or birthday. " in 1 review
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
(My rating would be 3.5 if that were possible on Influenster.)
If you like your champagne very dry, this is the one for you. It's tart and dry, and it's not bad, but it doesn't have the complex flavor profile I prefer in champagne. I also find this one tastes best when not allowed to sit in the glass too long. So, at this price range, I usually prefer the complexity of Veuve Cliquot.

The fizz in this Piper is pronounced, with large, aggressive bubbles. The bubbles in the similarly priced Veuve Cliquot tend to be smaller but livelier, like a continuous fountain of tiny bubbles in the flute. The mouth feel of the Piper also isn't as silky. Flavor aside, the mouth feel of Piper's bubbles remind me of those of Perrier sparkling water.

None of this is necessarily bad; it's just personal preference. A lot depends on what foods you'll be serving. This Piper would do especially well at cutting through rich, fatty foods. Its red label also looks gorgeous on a Christmas holiday table.

Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Great for mimosas! Also great on its own! Yummy product...Cheers and celebrate and enjoy.
Picayune, MS
I drink champagne on occasions and I have tried this one before. It is pretty good buy I find it a little too dry.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This is a really great bottle of bubbly if you are willing to fork up some money.
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
Definitely a more expensive champagne than what i usually get but its worth it!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
This is my favorite champagne for a special occasion. It is so yeasty and flavorful. If I'm going to spend this much on a bottle of champagne I always go out of my way to find Piper Heidsieck.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
johnson city, Tn
Amazing! Smooth and flavorful! Great for a special occasion such as an anniversary or birthday.
Pay R.
Pay R.
Forest Hills, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Seriously not worth the price... maybe because I am not a fan of brut... but its a good drink to bring for the holiday parties
Picayune, MS
What other champagnes have you tried?
Dorchester, MA
Will love to try this one. I like champagne a lot but I always stick to one brand . I would like to try a different kind.
Dorchester, MA